Here it would be vital to cover some important items of wedding planning in Miami, containing the best wedding locations, bridal shops and wedding cake bakeries. Therefore, your planning will be somewhat easier with all that information at hand. The main question is what location to choose for your wedding in Miami. Some of the best wedding locations in Miami comprisethe following, listed beneath.
The most expensive and exclusive option for your wedding in Miami is to reserve Casa Casuarina in Miami Beach (1116 Ocean Dr. Miami Beach, FL 33139). Casa Casuarina or Versace House is the oldest existing house in the western hemisphere.
Peter Loftin, a telecommunications billionaire, purchased the house from Versace Estate in September, 2000, for approximately nineteen million dollars and has since resided there from time to time. Casa Casuarina will turn your wedding day into the most fairytale, romantic and royal experience in your life if the price does not shock you. The rental cost starts at ten thousand dollars. The event company and caterer that oversees the venue is Barton G.
Another romantic and historic location for a wedding in Miami is Spanish Monastery. Your wedding day will be inspired with the Monastery's unique history and legends. There are four areas available for wedding receptions; each is unique and beautiful. They are all different in size and cost, with the smallest area appropriate for hundred guests' reception and with the starting rentals of eight hundred dollars, when a reception is combined with a wedding ceremony. The location is not accessible for Roman Catholic weddings, since they are not permitted by the Roman Catholic Church.
Are you looking for a dress for your wedding in Miami? Nothing is that easy. Consider the following stores, offering wedding dresses:
- Alfred Angelo offers well affordable wedding dresses and wedding attire for every family member of the wedding party. The store is located in Miracle Mile, Coral Gables.
- Bride of the King provides custom designs by Sira D'Pion. The bridal shop is situated in SW 72 Street, Miami.
- Belinda's Designs Couture presents the dresses, made of silks, Venetian laces, velvets, embroidered tulles and antique laces. The designs are inspired by the classic Romeo and Juliet era, 1820s, 1920s & 30s, all brought up to the present. The bridal shop is positioned in Washington Avenue, South Beach.
- David's Bridal is the nation's leading bridal retailer and the store is considered the most refined bridal salon on the East Coast. The shop is set in Miracle Mile, Coral Gables.
Where to order cakes for your wedding in Miami? Here are four main wedding cake stores:
- Ana Paz wedding cakes have a reputation of being the most expensive, though at the same time elegant and delicious. The store is located in NW 107th Avenue, Miami.
- Gallery of Cakes is situated in West Dixie Highway, Aventura. The bakery is known for its kosher pastries, produced under constant quality control.
- Cake Design by Edda produces cakes, valued for an artistic approach, original design and creativity. The store is settled in SW 72 Avenue, Miami.
- Sweet Art By Lucila is a bakery, boasting of usage only the best and freshest ingredients for their wedding cakes. The cakes can be customized to your taste. The store is placed in SW 75th Avenue, Miami.
Supposedly, your wedding planning coordinator will consult you on other important parts of wedding planning, embracing photography, videography and a jewelry purchase. Only select the perfect one to your taste, budget and dreams.