Connecticut and California welcome young couples with their diverse wedding ceremony locations. Almost any banquet hall in Connecticut and California can use a dining room for a wedding ceremony. Moreover, many locations, specially meant for weddings, will suit any wedding-whether it is a modest celebration or a grand event. Many wedding ceremony locations in Connecticut are outdoor venues for romantic weddings with splendid fountains, exotic gardens and turquoise blue lakes. The others organize royal ceremonies for at least five hundred guests to be present.
If such terms from a wedding vocabulary, as "Gazebo" and "Gardens", are unfamiliar to you, let us give you a general idea about them, since you will come across these names in the list of Connecticut wedding ceremony locations. A "garden" is an area, where photos can be taken with a significant floral background. A "gazebo" is an outdoor covered area for picture taking or possibly a ceremony activity.
Familiarize yourself with the list of some wedding ceremony locations in Connecticut that have a possibility to set up a special area for your wedding with a various seating capacity, outdoor and indoor venues. Here are a few:
1) Agawam, Mass Chez Josef, inside and outside wedding ceremonies.
2) Avon, Avon Old Farms Hotel, inside and outside, seating hundred and seventy, a minimum number of guests to book the facility-forty.
3) Bristol, Carlyle Barnes Memorial Chapel, inside, seating hundred and fifty.
4) Burlington, Marinelli's Supper Club Outside - Lakeside
5) Columbia, Gazebo Gardens, Outside: Garden
6) East Hartford, Wickham Park, Outside
7) East Windsor, La Renaissance, Inside
8) Enfield, Radisson Inn, seating two hundred and seventy five, a min number of guests to book the facility-twenty.
9) Hartford, Unitarian Meeting House, Inside.
10) Middletown, Pavilion At Crystal Lake, Outside: Pine Grove or Beach.
11) Middletown, Wesleyan Chapel, Inside.
12) Newington, Mill Pond, Outside.
13) Plantsville, Aqua Turf Chapel, Inside: Chapel.
14) Simsbury, Hop Brook Tavern, Waterfall.
15) Simsbury, the Ethel Walker School Chapel.
16) Milford, Costa-Azzurra, Oceanfront: Deck.
17) New Haven, Amarante's Sea Cliff, Outside.
18) New Haven, 500 Blake Street, seating three hundred.
19) Terryville, Wood Acres Farm, Horse Drawn Trolleys unique Wagons and
elegant white Carriages.
20) Waterbury, Villa Rosa, outside Fountain, seating five hundred of guests.
If you prefer California for your wedding, here is the list of top wedding locations California:
1) Lakeshore Resort is open all year round for your special event. The resort consists of cabin rentals, a general store, a saloon, a restaurant and full banquet facilities.
2) Handlery Hotel & Resort is an ideal location for your wedding ceremony and reception. The Terrace Garden with its romantic, white trellis, surrounded by beautifully landscaped gardens, can accommodate up to four hundred guests. The hotel features bright, elegant ballrooms with floor to ceiling windows and picturesque garden views
3) San Diego Estate Weddings - Casa De Baile (House of Dancing) is a privately owned Estate in the Falcon Crest development of Blossom Valley (East San Diego). San Diego Estate Weddings feature a gazebo for a wedding ceremony site and a nine hundred square foot ballroom dance floor.
4) The Enchanted Forest is a wedding venue in north San Diego County. It is a fairytale castle with lake swans and a gazebo.
5) The Reata is the newest hot spot for weddings in the valley.
6) Eagle's Nest c/o Jerry Schiff is a gorgeous guesthouse with full ocean views. The guesthouse features a living room, a full kitchen, a king size bed and a Jacuzzi bathroom. There is glass everywhere with ocean views and it is surrounded by decks.
As for the other US states, the options are the same abundant with many unique offers. All you need to do is to choose your most wanted location and, certainly, budget.