The popularity of French Riviera (Cote d'Azur) does not depend on the whims of fashion or freak weather. Very few resorts could brag about being such a hot fashion haunt. Cote d'Azur was favored by Somerset Maugham, Ernst Hemingway, Baroness Rothschild, and other celebrities. It was them, who made its fame as a place impossible to leave unvisited. If you can afford a long visit to this paradise of sun, entertainment, romance and abundance, probably, a beautiful villa would be the best place of stay for you. You should start planning your summer trip in February. As Riviera is really flooded with tourists in the period from June till September, it is better to make all necessary preparations concerning your accommodations in advance. In the heat of the season, you will have to take what is left, if any. And what's more, the pleasure of feeling enveloped in the luxury and comfort of French villa will cost you much more. Prices. In summer, villas on Riviera are usually rented for family vacations, while during Formula 1 the resort is flooded with corporate clients. Bathing season starts on Rivier in April. In spring and in the beginning of summer the prices are lower, while in July and August they tend to go up by 30%-50%. Exclusive accommodations there will cost €30.000 - 200.000 per month, depending on the location and conveniences. Naturally, the closer the villa to the seaside and center of entertainment is, the higher the price is. Places The most prestigious and most expensive corners of Riviera are Saint Tropez, Cap Ferra and Cap d'Antibes. Saint Tropper is one of the most luxurious resorts in Europe. Picturesque festivals and important international cultural events take place there. It is the region of ritzy villas, upscale and most famous cubs and restaurants. Cap Ferra is a real pearl of French Riviera and the favorite holiday spot of the Great and the Famed. Cap d'Antibes is a city of Picasso and Gram Green. It preserved the atmosphere of coziness and heartfullness that makes it different from all the rest of the cities on Riviera. Renting conditions and types of villas. If you are planning to stay on Riviera for less then two weeks, you will hardly be able to find a villa available for such short period of time. You can rent an accommodation there for a minimum of four weeks. The owners of the best holiday property prefer to rent out their accommodation for several months. By the way, you do not have to rent the whole villa exclusively for yourself; as such places can take several families or even groups of tourists. If you divide the cost of the rent among the people staying there, the price per person will sometimes be lower than in a high-class hotel. Actually, the variety of villas can satisfy even a most exquisite taste - from mini palace to an old castle haunted by ancient legends and filled with antiques. All villas are usually equipped with modern kitchens, have a number of bedrooms, bathrooms, saunas, and water pools. Some of them have beautiful gardens with large waterfalls that are cut out both for secluded walks and grand parties.
Villa on the Riviera: give yourself a treat!
Added: 10/01/2006The popularity of French Riviera (Cote d'Azur) does not depend either on the whims of fashion or freak weather. Very few health resorts could brag about being such a haunt of fashion, that was favored by Somerset Maugham, Ernst Hemingway, Baroness Rothschild, and other celebrities. It was them, who made its fame as a place, impossible to leave unvisited. If you can afford a long visit to this paradise of sun, entertainment, romance and abundance, propably, a beautiful villa would be the best place of stay for you.
- Flights to Malawi - Book Your Trip to the Warm Heart of Africa
- Secure one of the most rewarding careers with the department of real estate
- Craft for kids is a way to explore the world of creativity and learning
- Swiss Gruyere: astonish your friends and relatives with fondue
- The rivalry of music download and cds software
- Family hotels create a relaxed atmosphere for you and your kid
- Climate and tourism are very closely connected
- Luxury honeymoon vacation you can afford
- Get To Know More About Coffee Arabica
- Carnival holiday savings for a perfect gift
- White cottage furniture for a classical country look
- Canyon ranch and Bunny ranch in Nevada
- Hampton Inn Reservations Online - an Easy and Convenient Solution for Booking Your Holiday.
- London Flat Rental - the Beginners' Guide
- Premier travel lodge and great Premier Travel Inns
- A quiet getaway in Oregon cabins and lodges
- Castle ghost hunting ? extra activity of castle hotel accommodation
- A few ideas for cottage decor
- Interval international timeshares -planning a vacation, trip, holiday, or honeymoon?
- Montreal timeshares - opportunities to have a good time