The history of chrysler jeep
Added: 10/01/2006Jeep is a department of Chrysler Concern, specializing on the production of automobiles of higher practicability. The inventor of jeep automobiles is an American engineer Arthur Herrington. After the First World War, he worked in France, where he studied the problem of creation and production of the vehicles of a higher practicability and experimented together with the company "Marmon Motor" (Indiana State). He created the automobile, which was called jeep (from English abbreviation GP - general purpose). But the fame to jeep was given by the American company Willis.
- The Exclusive Island That Makes Your Dreams Come True
- School fundraisers -list of ideas
- International flights - holidays abroad for families, single parent families, adults only, groups, couples, and singles.
- Caipirinha - How To Reach Its Authentic Taste
- I would like to tell you about my wedding day...
- Orlando Universal- elegance of dining, specialty of shopping and vicinity of entertainment
- Once dark and gloomy knights castle - today luxurious hotel
- Adventurous angler? Experience flounder gigging
- Do you want to know how to play the guitar without spilling your daiquiri.
- Prague vacations -museums, galleries and musical halls to choose from
- The Sears Car Top Carrier - a Necessary Component for Your Next Long Journey
- What cheap convertible cars can you find today?
- Largest pocket cruiser meets a lot of requirements
- Wellcraft boats are among the best fishing boats on the Earth
- Power catamaran -the best features of a motor yacht
- Payless car rental coupon: how to receive it from an air company?
- Boat Transport in Venice
- Do not be afraid traveling by air
- Minivan cars: pros and cons
- UK bavaria yachts -art of German engineering