RCI (Resort Condominiums International) points program is one the points program offered nowadays. Points program is available alongside with other timeshare types such as fixed week, floating time, and multi-location. Normally only one type of timeshare is available at a particular resort.
What are the advantages of RCI timeshare points?
- First of all, RCI points program combines a number of things necessary for vacation. What dies it mean? I can use RCI points not only for resorts but for hotels, cruises, airline tickets, and other travel opportunities. This program gives you an access to RCI Weeks system of more than 3,600 resorts worldwide.
- Secondly, RCI points are flexible. You can save and borrow points! If you need extra points to complete this year's reservation, you can borrow them from the following year. Don't want to use all your points this year? Save them and use them for next year's vacations! You can combine any non-points week with you RCI points and get many times more vacation fun. In other words, RCI points are equivalent to money. This month you may save some coins to buy a big and sweet ice cream next month.
- Thirdly, with RCI points you have options ? to reserve partial weeks, i.e. one night, two nights or as many as you like.
- Besides, with RCI points you can choose between vacation at your home resort at any time of year in any size of unit, vacation at RCI points resorts, and vacation at RCI weeks resorts.
- Finally, you do not have to leave your home and go to tourist agency. Just call a toll free number or book you vacation on line. So, RCI points will save your time.
What actually can RCI points be exchanged for? For example, with 9,000 points you will get 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom or 1 bedroom Gold Crown resort, anywhere in RCI weeks that space is available. Whereas, 40,000 points get you a 2 bedroom Gold Crown resort anywhere in RCI weeks that space is available. A low season studio unit may take 1,000 points to reserve the time, but a high season two bedroom unit may require 30,000 points. The points you will need to book a specific resort will vary by resort and the time of year you want to travel. You should just call the company working with RCI points program or email it and they can help you determine the number of points you will need for your perfect vacation.
How to become a member of RCI points program? It is quite easy. You can do it on line. Just find any web page that deals with RCI points program. You will be offered to fill in the form with your first name and your e-mail address. Then press the button ?Sign me now? and you will be automatically enrolled. What will happen then? You will receive a welcome packet by e-mail. Shortly before the company will release a new RCI points inventory and you will be notified by e-mail with all the details. This procedure has no obligation.
If you want to clarify some questions before been enrolled, look in the section of Frequently Asked Questions. You may find there alt least some answers to your questions. You may also call a toll free phone number and friendly RCI points program expert will answer your questions.