Among all Miami wedding photographers we should give a special word to Brian, known throughout Florida as a real artist with the goal better expressed in his own words: "I want to be the best wedding and portrait photographer in Florida."
Although based in Nepal, Brian Photography serves all of Florida. Brian is a master of photography, who will not only capture your wedding day, but also tell your story of love with his magnificent pictures. He is one of those rare genuine photographers, who possesses a strong artistic sense, an eye for an artful composition and creative ideas. At each wedding, he strives to give the couple exactly what they are looking for. The following options are available at Brian's:
Photojournalistic and Traditional Wedding Photography
Vivid Color, Black & White, Sepia and Hand-Colored prints
Digital Negatives & Internet Posting available with all Wedding Packages
Super High Resolution Digital & Film Formats
Sunday & Weekday Wedding Specials
Digital Coffeetable Books & Custom-Matted Wedding Albums
Professional Videography Services-Wedding Day Documentaries
Beach, Location Family Portraits & Senior Portraits
Commercial, Event Photography & Executive Portraits
The other Miami wedding photographers to consider are:
1. PJ Photography and Video, Miami, FL, is a company, offering a thirty year experience, skills and a modern technology with a high quality service and hundred percent customer satisfaction. Starting event packages are from three hundred and ninety five dollars.
2. Donnalisa Photography, Tampa, FL, serves the entire state of Florida. You can visit their website to see examples of their work- www.donnalisaphoto.com.
3. A Cut Above - a professional wedding photojournalist, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
4. Southern Exposure Photography, Pompano Beach, FL, offers a personalized service and professional consultations, concerning your wedding day photography.
5. Abbey of London Studios, Stuart, FL, is the owner of "International Wedding photographer of the year" award and is named Palm Beaches "Photographer of the Year" six times per all the years.
6. Mr. Mike Raffone, Boynton Beach, FL, presents a high quality photo and video studio.
7. Impressive Arts, Fort Lauderdale, FL, provides creative wedding photography from a CD only to all-inclusive packages.
8. ddPhotographer, Fort Lauderdale, FL, is one of most known Miami wedding photographers, specializing in portraiture, which includes engagements, bridal portraits, maternity and babies, high school seniors, pets.
9. Riccis Valladares Photography, Boca Raton, FL, is a studio, specializing in a photojournalistic style.
10. WhiteSpace, Miami Beach, FL, is Miami based journalistic-wedding and lifestyle photographers.
There are many more Miami wedding photographers, whose work is worth your consideration. Obviously, your Miami wedding planner will help you to define the most appropriate for your both: taste and finance. As a Miami wedding expert, he should know about all innovations, appearing in the photography world and have a hand in dealing with negotiations, prices and privileges.