Some of the best Michigan wedding sites include:
(1) The Brook Lodge Hotel & Conference Resort is located in 6535 North 42nd Street, Augusta, MI 49012. It is a unique setting for your Michigan wedding reception with a majestic background of fountains, waterfalls, historic buildings and beautiful gardens. The hotel offers forty four overnight rooms and space for a ceremony from twenty to two hundred guests. email@example.com, www.brooklodgemsu.com.
(2) The Garland Resort is one of the most exclusive Michigan wedding sites, situated in 4700 North Red Oak Road, Lewiston, MI 49756. It is the only AAA Four Diamond Resort with ceremony sites and reception halls, both indoor and outdoor. firstname.lastname@example.org, www.garlandusa.com.
(3) The Mendon Country Inn & Creekside Lodge is settled in 440 West Main Street
Mendon, MI 49072. The Inn provides both indoor and outdoor wedding sites with the maximum accommodation of two hundred and fifty guests on the Greekside Lawns. email@example.com, www.mendoncountryinn.com.
(4) The Castle in the Country, 340 M-40 Hwy., Allegan, MI 49010 is truly appropriate if your preference is one of the royal Michigan wedding sites. The inn is surrounded with sixty five acres of land with an abundance of outdoor and indoor settings, all decorated and prepared to make a wedding day of young couples a memorable event. firstname.lastname@example.org, www.castleinthecountry.com.
(5) Point of Grace Wedding Chapel, 334 Pine Street, Coopersville, MI 49404. The name of the chapel speaks on itself; Point of Grace Wedding Chapel is a gracious setting, providing a catering and beverage service with a complementary wedding consultant service, a garden for ceremony and photos, a horse and a carriage, and a champagne train. You can address email@example.com and visit www.pointofgracechapel.com.
(6) Laketown Golf & Conference Center, placed in 6069 Blue Star Highway Saugatuck, MI 49453 is the Lakeshore's premier location for wedding receptions, meetings and conferences. This is one of the excellent Michigan wedding sites with a number of rooms to choose from. firstname.lastname@example.org, www.laketown-center.com .
(7) Bavarian Inn Lodge & Conference Center, positioned in One Covered Bridge Lane, Frankenmuth, MI 48734, stands for Michigan wedding sites and reception facilities, available for up to four hundred and fifty guests. They also specialize in bridal showers, rehearsal dinners and honeymoons. email@example.com, www.frankenmuthweddings.com .
(8) Weber's Restaurant & Hotel, 3050 Jackson Ave, Ann Arbor, MI 48103, is the city's most popular reception site. Weber's Restaurant & Hotel features two large ballrooms and nine separate function rooms for different style wedding receptions. www.webersinn.com.
It is worth of finding more information about the following Michigan wedding sites
Heathers Club of Bloomfield, 900 Upper Scotsborough Way, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48304;
Just Imagine Creative Arts Healing Center, 225 W 14th St, Traverse City, MI;
Kolping Center Banquet Hall & Golden Spice Catering, 24409 Jefferson Ave, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080;
Michigan State University Horticulture Gardens, East Lansing, MI;
The Pines Banquet Hall, 5211 S. Occidental Hwy, Tecumseh, MI 49286; University Quality Inn, 3121 East Grand River, East Lansing, MI 48912;
Grass Lake Community Association, 5187 N. Adams Rd, Gladwin, MI 48624;
The Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History, 315 East Warren Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201;
The Lakeview Banquet and Event Center & Morton's Fine Catering, Round Lake Rd, Lainsburg, MI.
The options listed above contain Michigan wedding sites for small informal weddings, large restaurant receptions, large garden weddings and other options you can be looking for. Thus, as you see there are many options for any taste and budget, choose the most suitable one and prepare for the celebration of a new life, your married life!!!