If you are in the search for an MBA program, which you want to accomplish abroad, you should take into consideration all the details of the business school admission, as well as to compare tuition and fees, demanded by this or that school. Let us speak about the MBA fees in Australia, in order if you find the information about other countries' MBA fees, you will be able to compare and find out the most suitable business program for you.
The Australian MBA fees come in a wide variety. There are many reasons for it, but the primary one is that what each program offers is not the same in each case. The difference may lie in the duration of the program, in the curriculum and syllabus, as well as in the facilities and materials, which are generally a part of the MBA fees.
Commonly, the Australian fees vary from twelve thousand to fifty thousand dollars, if we embrace all the business schools of Australia. In fact, the highest fees are at the University of Melbourne, one of the most prestigious universities in the world, where the students perfectly realize what they pay for.
The Australian fees also depend on the difference of the student's place of regular living, in other words, whether you are a local or an international student. The MBA program fees for international students are normally higher than for locals. For instance, if the fees of the University of Melbourne are fifty thousand dollars, they will comprise fifty two thousand dollars for international students. Here is the list of the top ten business schools and their fees for the Master of Administration Degree for international students, however, you should check the fees, as they can change:
1) RMIT University, School of Management - $28.8 k
2) Curtin University of Technology, Curtin Business School - $29 k
3) Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane Graduate School of Business - $30 k
4) Bond University, School of Business - $30.6 k
5) University of Western Australia, Graduate School of Management - $31.8 k
6) Swinburne University of Technology, Australian Graduate School of Entrepreneurship - $35 k
7) University of Queensland, School of Business - $38.4 k
8) Monash University, Faculty of Business and Economics - $44 k
9) University of Melbourne, Melbourne Business School - $52 k
10) Australian Graduate School of Management - $56.28 k
Nevertheless, there are no less than ten other business schools in Australia, offering the Master of Administration Degree at much lower fees, which does not mean that their programs are worse. The fees also depend on the location of the business school (whether it is a large major city or a town). Online program fees are usually lower than traditional MBA programs in Australia, while the situation with the online programs is opposite in the other international educational countries, where the online MBA fees are commonly higher.
The programs, which offer more contact with the instructor, are more expensive than the programs, intended for learning that is more private. No matter what program you will choose, it is necessary to provide yourself with all the necessary financial resources and consider all the expenses in advance.