Bullfighting in California schedules and bullfighting in California directions can be traced out from the north to the south of the state, as there are about fourteen major locations, where bullfights are organized. Probably, there is more bullfighting in California schedules for 2006 that have not been announced yet, but here you will find every schedule and direction of California bullfights that have been already planned for this year. First, see where bullfights in California frequently take place.
1. Artesia (Los Angeles area) ? one thousand and two hundred seats
2. Tulare (San Joaquin Valley) ? two thousand seats
3. Laton (San Joaquin Valley) ? one thousand and five hundred seats
4. Morgan Hill (south of Silicon Valley) - "Rancho Grande" Bullring, two thousand seats
5. San Jose (Silicon Valley) -- one thousand and two hundred seats
6. Gustine (San Joaquin Valley) - "Bella Vista Park" Bullring, four thousand (Directions) seats
7. Stevinson (San Joaquin Valley) - "Santo Anto" Bullring, three thousand seats
8. Crows Landing/Turlock (San Joaquin Valley) - "Pico dos Padres" (Directions) Bullring, two thousand and five hundred seats. Highway 5, exit the west at Crows Landing towards the hills; road ends at the Manuel de Sousa ranch.
9. Madera (San Joaquin Valley) - "Espiritu Santo", three thousand seats
10. Elk Grove (San Joaquin Valley) ? one thousand and five hundred seats
11. Thornton (San Joaquin Valley) - "So Joo" Bullring, three thousand seats. Highway 5 to Thornton exit (Walnut Grove Road); go east to the Walnut Grove Road until the road ends near the church and bullring parking lot.
12. Escalon (San Joaquin Valley) -- "Campo Bravo" Bullring, one thousand and two hundred seats. Directions: Highway 120 to the north to Escalon-Bellota Road (J6); the bullring will be on the left of the road.
13. Orland (north of Sacramento) ? one thousand and five hundred seats
14. Tracy (San Joaquin Valley) - "Campo Pequeno" Bullring, one thousand and two hundred seats (Portuguese Hall 9th street).
The upcoming event of 2006 is the 7th Taurine Night 2006. The bullfight will take place on April, 1, 2006, at 6:00pm, the Turlock Pentecost Association, 528 N. Golden State Blvd, Turlock, CA 95380.
The team PBR is known as one of the best professional bullfighting teams in California, the members of which, such as Joe Baumgartner, Dennis Johnson and the others, have been continuously selected for the PBR World Finals. Here is bullfighting in California schedules for the team PBR meetings in 2006.
Worchester, MA--January 7, 2006
Oklahoma City, OK--January 28, 2006
St. Louis, MO--February 25, 2006
Alburquerque, NM--April 1, 2006
Chicago, IL--April 22, 2006
Dallas, TX--June 25, 2006
Greensboro, NC--September 16, 2005
You can also find major bullfighting in California schedules on http://www.californiabullfights.org/. Now, they announce the names of major events only, though in the coming weeks there will be a broader range of services, available on the website. The website deals with bloodless bullfighting in California.
Note that bullfighting in California is not promoted as, for instance, Wine Country packages, long months prior the events. You may well come across some schedules announced in advance of two weeks or so; thus, to check schedules? websites regularly is the thing needed.