Fresh seafood markets offer their customers what they want and what they have never known about. The demand for seafood products is high nowadays because they are nourishing and healthy. Benefits of fresh seafood are:
- Less chance of developing heart disease;
- Ensures the proper development of brain, nervous tissue and eyes of the fetus during pregnancy;
- May live longer, even if you already have heart disease;
- Lowers blood pressure;
- Lowers risk of heart attack if you already have heart disease;
- May improve kidney function in severe diabetes;
- May improve certain inflammatory conditions such as arthritis, psoriasis, kidney disease.
Fresh seafood markets of the villages, towns, and cities located at the coasts are very popular not among the natives but also among the tourists. Seafood markets in some towns and villages belong to the main attractions of them. Every visitor of such places go at least once to fresh seafood markets. If you are not acquainted with seafood better ask the seller. He or she will recommend you what better to buy. You may even buy seafood products and bring them to a restaurant and ask the cook to make a dish for you.
If you are visiting Seattle go to fresh seafood markets that are located in the heart of downtown Seattle. You will aslo find there the famous Pike Place Public Market. Anyone who's visited Washington State knows that Seattle is the place for seafood. Tourists and locals alike come to the Pike Place Public Market to buy fresh seafood from the Pure Food Fish Market, Seattle's most popular seafood retailer. There are families who have been down at the market for several generations stocking an abundant assortment of fresh seafood from around the world but specializing in the seafood from the Pacific Northwest.
Found in fresh seafood markets Fresh Crab, Lobster or Prawns are the ultimate treat and the most welcomed gift for a relative or friend. You can enjoy the succulent taste of Fresh Alaskan Red King Crab Legs, Fresh Dungeness Crab, Jumbo Australian Lobster Tails or Jumbo Gulf Prawns. Assortment of fresh seafood markets will leave no one indifferent. You will be definitely tempted to buy some seafood there.
In Oregon you may buy excellent seafood at the following fresh seafood markets:
- Barnacle Bill's Seafood Market, 2174 NE Hwy 101, Lincoln City
- Mr Bill's Village Smokehouse, 2981 SW HWY 101, Lincoln City,
- Jetty Fishery Marina,27550 Hwy. 101 N.,Rockaway Beach,
- Bay Ocean Oyster Co., 603 Garibaldi Ave.,Garibaldi
- Karla's Smokehouse, 2010 N. Hwy 101, Rockaway Beach
- Oregon Gourmet Crab, 606 Commercial, Garibaldi,
- Pacific Oyster Co., 5150 Oyster Dr., Bay City
Annapolis seafood markets are very popular place where there is abundant of seafood sold fresh and cooked. With convenient locations in Annapolis, Severna Park, Edgewater and Waldorf, the Annapolis Seafood Markets have developed a reputation over 20 years for the highest quality, freshest and best seafood available in the Mid-Atlantic region. They are also well known for their crab, shrimp and smoked seafood. Party Platters adorned with fresh lemon and cocktail sauce and ready to place right on your party table.