Did you think about exotic cruises? Sea-liners offer spacious airconditined cabins and salon, large attached heads with hotwater showers and hairdryers, mouth watering meals, unlimited fresh water and amazingly smooth service. That is everything you need for a long journey in the ocean! Very famous exotic cruises are, no doubt, Caribbean and Bahamas ones. Have you already experienced anyone? If not, you have to!
Caribbean cruise is the beginning of the journey to the most exciting adventures of your life. It's now easier than ever to experience a Royal Caribbean cruise adventure wherever you are, with over 160 exciting destinations to choose from as well as hundreds of onboard and onshore activities. Believe, you will never forget this "at sea" experience.
Sea-liners are marvel of naval engineering. Enjoy first-time cruise features like outside cabins, glass elevators facing the sea, many-story glass constructed Centrum, state-of-the-art technology and of course, service that is second to none are just a few of the ways the ship will make your journey special and unique. Innovations on the Voyager class ships represent the highest space-per-guest ratio in the cruise market - and include enhanced staterooms, expanded dining options and exceptional recreational facilities.
What are the offered activities for the Caribbean voyage? This list might be about the same for many of large sea-liners, namely:
- Shopping galleria with duty free shop, general store, jewelry shop, logo items
- Destination & shopping lectures and shore excursions
- Royal Promenade lined with bars and shops is the heartbeat of the ship
- Fully equipped Shipshape Fitness Center with state-of-the-art gym & aerobics room and health & fitness program
- Beauty Salon with full service treatments
- Full service spa with sauna/steam rooms and massage
- 3 outdoor pools with swim-up bar and 6 whirlpool spas
- Deck sports including ping-pong, basketball, volleyball, shuffleboard, jogging track
- The industry's first Rock Climbing Wall at sea
- 125 feet in-line skating track
- Adventure Dunes 9-hole mini golf
- Golf Simulator & Golf Hitting Cage
- Observation Deck at the prow for fantastic views
- 900-seat Studio B has concerts, games shows, ice skating performances
- Center Ice(at Studio B) ice skating rink
- Bi-level Library for quiet reading
- Photo & Art Gallery with film and developing
- Club Ocean Youth Center with daily children's activities
- Adventure Beach outdoor children's area with splash pool
- Optix Teen Disco
- Skylight Chapel holds weddings and vow renewals
- Concierge Club available exclusively to guests in suite accommodations
- Conference Center with state-of-the-art audio visual equipment & screening room
Seems, that during this voyage you will have anything you can even imagine for yourself and you will have to work hard to try all of offered activities while swimming at the board of the luxurious ship. Yes, this will be a really exotic travel.