Blackpool is the town of wonderful landscapes as well as stunning sights and great number of firsts. There you can see huge and fastest roller-coasters, the biggest clubs, even the biggest mirror ball in the world plus world-class shows, cosmopolitan restaurants, etc.
Being a tourist in Blackpool, it won't be a problem to find a place to eat. Blackpool is full of fashionable and comfortable restaurants as well as fast food stands.
UK famous Blackpool Pleasure Beach has over 35 restaurants and cafes offering an amazing choice of food: from pasta and pizza at the Italian Job to a burger at the largest Burger King Blackpool. Burger King serve a range of fast food meals including hamburgers and chips with an eat-in or takeaway option. Vegetarian meals are also available.
Except fast food stands (four K.F.C. and five McDonalds) you can satisfy your hunger after exhausting and terrifying rides and attractions in various cafes and restaurants comfortably situated at the territory of this huge recreation centre. You can taste food of different cookery: traditional, vegetarian, Afro Caribbean, Indian, Mexican, etc. The quality of cuisine can pleasantly surprise and satisfy your tastes and wishes!
If you still have no idea what is the Blackpool Pleasure Beach we can give you all the necessary information concerning this wonderful amusement centre. It is the best and largest recreation park in Europe. There you will be proposed to experience the best selection of thrill rides. There are over 145 rides including Europe's largest rollercoaster, as well as award winning shows and attractions. The most popular of them are:
- Pepsi Max Big One is the largest rollercoaster in Europe. It is 235ft high and gets up to speeds of 87mph.
- Valhalla is the wet and wild Viking experience. This biggest dark ride in the world takes you into the water at high speeds through storms, snow, wind and fire.
- Ice Blast is a unique ride. A tower of 210ft, you speed to the top at 80mph
followed by a free-fall descent.
- Spin Doctor somersaults you upside down at 120ft at a speed of 60mph. It isn't
recommended to eat beforehand!
- Irn Bru Revolution is Europe's first 360 degree looping rollercoaster and is
situated close to other favorites such as the Big Dipper rollercoaster, the Grand
National and the Crazy Mouse.
- Bling - The one of the recent addition to the park and provides a real unforgettable
experience. Riders are lifted 100ft into the air and spun above ground on giant
- The white knuckle ride Sony Play Station where you are shot 300 feet onto the air is the latest from America. In Blackpool there's something for everyone, including, the most spectacular of shows like:
- Hot Ice show performed by skating champions from all over the world. Fantastic
costumes and wonderful sequences ensure its' one not to be missed.
- Mystique is a combination of cabaret, comedy and illusion. This fantastic show
entails unrestrained laughter along with the comedy.
- Eclipse is the musical circus show that you will never forget. The high spot of this show is the only man who truly flies Vladimir and a cast of Olympic Champion gymnasts. This show is worth of seeing! You wouldn't regret!
And it's only the poor list of amusement attractions in Blackpool Pleasure Beach. There are a lot of different things either for adults (Pasaje Del Terror, the Horror Crypt, the Ghost Train, etc.) and children (the whole Children's Theme Park).
Nowadays Blackpool is the top seaside resort in Britain. It welcomes nearly 6.5 million visitors annually. Everyone is able to satisfy his or her tastes and wishes on its 42 acres of funland. There is the timeless Alice in Wonderland, the Greatest Show on Earth, or the Dinosaur Age with a cruise through the River Caves, etc.
You will be for sure amused, relaxed and refreshed having visited this recreation centre in Blackpool!