What could be the contents of your wedding speech? It could be a real story about bride or bridegroom which you must tell in such a way to interest the audience ending with a wise saw. It may be your wish to the happy future of this couple. Do not forget that parents of the young marrieds are also a subject for toasting and you may be asked to say a toast to her mother or his father. Here you can tell in a joky manner about what they should be prepared to ? meaning, for example, a delivery of a child or twins.
Wedding toasts as the most toasts should not be very long. But they should keep the audience's attention for these couples of minutes. Speak loudly, so that everybody could hear you, speak evenly ? that is, do not hurry and swallow words. Respect yourself in this action that will help you not to be confused.
In conclusion, several wedding toasts those touch up your memory and tune it to the way of wedding speeches.
- May you both live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
- May the love you express to each other today, always be the first thoughts during any trying times in the future.
- I'll be toasting the bride and groom with Shakespeare's sonnets. 18 for her, 53 for him, 116 for them both. I'm AWFUL at speeches, so I'm letting the expert speak for me.
- Remember the love you feel today. Look back on it daily and measure how much it has grown.
- May the Best of Your Yesterdays
Be the Worst of Your Tomorrows.
- I wish your young family to double in a year.