Talk with him about marriage and give him a definite period of time to think it over. So, you will face him with the fact whether to be a married couple or to part, in order to give him an opportunity to take the decision by himself.
2. Bear in mind the majority of men are lazy.
Describe what happy family life he will have. He won't have to go back home after a date with you at midnight, to walk his dog in the morning, to cook by himself. Moreover, he will eat healthy food. He will have more chances to watch football games on TV in the evenings, as he does not have to date with you. Play on his likes!
3. Pay his attention to your friends who have a strong healthy marriage.
Notice how they treat each other, what they do together, what joint plans they have for holidays; what a cozy, modern and convenient house they have created; what a nice kid they have; it will wound his self-esteem.
4. Talk with his mom and dad.
All parents worry about their children, they know for sure what family means for a person. Mothers are likely to encourage their sons to get married. She can give you a piece of advice how to get a marriage proposal from him, she knows her son better that anyone.
5. Don't give up!
The first step towards success in love is believing. Surround yourself with others, who support your hopes and dreams, who believe in your future.
To make a marriage proposal is as hard and responsible, as to get marriage proposal. The marriage proposal is a moment that everyone dreams of, no matter who does the asking, a man or a woman. Make your imagination work, and you will have unique and sensitive marriage proposal ideas. Make this moment of your life magic.
Here are some of marriage proposal ideas.
1. Make a proposal in a hot balloon.
2. If the weather is not in your favour, make marriage proposal in a limousine with a poem, and a special tape full of love songs instead.
3. Public marriage proposal will be remembered not only by your future wife, but also by the people involved in this event. If you play football or other sport games, invite your darling to the game. When it is finished, the team in chorus will make a proposal in a form of a sport poem.
4. Another modern marriage proposal idea is to make your proposal under water. It is a great idea for those, who are fond of diving. The wedding ceremony may also take place under water.
However you do the asking, do it sincerely, with love, and make the moment the most wonderful one for your partner to remember.