1. The ride quality in the 2006 Nissan Armada is unmatched by all of its competitors. With 18 inch tires standard on the Armada, low speed bumps and ridges are soaked up with ease. The driver never even feels them. There is also very little float or wallow on dips and swells. Nissan did a great job of balancing the ride so that it is not too soft or not too stiff; it is just right
2. The steering and handling in the 2006 Nissan Armada is dead on as well. It is very easy to handle in closed quarters such as driveways and parking lots. The chassis in this car is much more composed through twists and turns than that of the competitors
3. The Nissan Armada is whisper quiet. The engine is silky smooth and can rarely be heard, even under hard acceleration. The interior is also very well put together and no creaks can be heard from the dash.
4. Front seat room in this 2006 Nissan Armada is spacious, and that does not even describe how much room you have. The roomy, supportive seats can be adjusted through the standard power feature or you can adjust the lumber via the manual adjustment. Also the driver gets large mirrors to ease the driving experience.
5. Rear seat room in the Armada is no challenge at all. Large door openings and step ins make entering and leaving the car an easy task. There is modest space in all three rows of seats, and plenty of room behind the last row for groceries and luggage.
Do yourself a favor and check out the 2006 Nissan Armada. You will not regret this decision. Everything about this car is near perfection and Nissan are defiantly onto a winner with the 2006 Nissan Armada, they have listened to what people want and this will defiantly pay off for them. A car like this will always win over the audience and will force peoples wallets open. This is what everyone wants from a car and Nissan have given them the answer with the 2006 Nissan Armada.