1. Acceleration is one area where the Nissan is the winner, hands down. The 2006 Nissan Altima boasts both a four and six cylinder engine that put the competition to shame. In a recent road test by a leading automotive reviewer the 20006 Nissan Altima 6 cylinder out did the competition in all areas of acceleration and handling.
2. Fuel economy is a big one in this day and age. With the rising costs of fuel across the nation it is important to get the most out of a tank of gas. The 2005 Nissan Altima and the 2006 Nissan Altima surely take care of that. In a recent 20,000 mile test drive the Altima averaged nearly 26 miles per gallon. The V6, though not as good on gas, also performed very well in this department for having such a big engine.
3. The instruments and controls in the Nissan Altima are ergonomically correct in all ways shapes and forms. Everything is very easy to find, and where it should be. The reach to the radio is not far, which is an important safety feature as well.
4. Cargo room is tops in the class. You can easily fit four suit cases in the trunk of the 2006 Nissan Altima without any problems whatsoever. That is nice to know for a family vacation.
5. Lastly value for its dollar is one of the biggest buying features of the 2006 Nissan Altima. You get a long list of standard features for a low price tag. That is what buying a car is all about, getting the most out of your money.
Overall the Nissan Altima is a great buy for anybody looking to purchase a new car. If you are a new driver then you should think about buying this car and even if you are an experienced driver then you should also think about buying this car. You will be happy with this car and that is almost a certainty, there are not many people that are dissatisfied with their Nissan and if there ever is a problem, then your Nissan dealer can help you out straight away.