There is following main health-improving women fitness routine.
- Step aerobics: the most widespread type of fitness and normal routine. It prevents and treats osteoporosis and arthritis. It is also recommended for muscles strengthening and during recovery period after knee injuries. The training is carried out with the help of walking stairs that provide intensity selection.
- Dance aerobics: possibly the most popular women fitness routine. It strengthens your muscles especially of the lower part of the body, stimulates your cardiovascular system, improves coordination of movements and bearing, reduces overweight.
- Aqua aerobics: becoming more and more popular. It strengthens your body, improves your flexibility, reduces overweight, stretches your joints and ligaments and recovers after different kinds of injuries. Aqua aerobics is useful for women of all ages and for pregnant women.
- Slide-aerobics: the most optimal women fitness routine if they wish to reduce adipose tissues on their legs. This fitness routine strengthens the main muscles of your body.
- Pump-aerobics: also called "life-pump" is aimed at figure correction and muscle strengthening and toning.
- Tai-bo aerobics: helps to cope with different stresses, improves your vitality and mood, regulates heart work and improves your general fitness and health. It has an aggressive form because it consists of quick and energetic movements, kicks, but its nature is not aggressive at all. This women fitness routine offers to study a hand-to-hand fighting in a pleasant condition with music.
- Ki-Bo aerobics: develops power and fitness, trains your respiratory system and develops your flexibility and coordination of movement. This women fitness routine is also a good method of overweight reduction. Ki-Bo includes the elements of karate, boxing and kickboxing. Its trainings are aimed at endurance and mind development.
- Boxing-aerobics and karate-aerobics: aimed at perfect figure building and increasing reflexes and response strength.
- A-boxing aerobics: necessary for women and men if they wish to cope with stresses and irritation. It also improves coordination, reaction and endurance.
- Kick-aerobics: necessary for general and strengthening endurance, dexterity and coordination. It also improves strengthening and flexibility of your muscles.
- Tai-kick aerobics: is recommended for people who wish to reduce subcutaneous adipose tissues.
- Spinning or cycle Reebok: strengthens muscles of your arms and legs, breech and abdomen.
- Resist-a-ball: helps in correcting your posture and lower back muscles and improves coordination of movements, flexibility. It improves your bearing and strengthens your cardiovascular and respiratory systems. It is developed for kids and adults.
- Tracking aerobics: is necessary for general fitness improvement and cardiovascular and respiratory system improvement.
And last but not least, recently the new type of fitness has appeared; it is called Tai-Chi Chuan. It has been developed as a type of dancing that helps to develop your martial skill and prevent different diseases. Now it is recommended for fracture prevention and muscle strengthening for seniors, for all joints strengthening, osteoporosis prevention, recovery after injuries and fractures as a result of fall, for flexibility and coordination development and for general fitness and good spirits.
So there you go. A healthy rundown of fitness programs for women. But really, these programs provide a good workout for anyone.