Healthy vegetarian diet should be balanced
Added: 10/01/2006A healthy vegetarian diet is rather difficult to start. It is very important to plan carefully a balanced vegetarian diet, which is able to supply the body with all the necessary vitamins and minerals. All vegetarians can be classified into three groups depending on the foods consumed. The groups are as follows: vegans, lacto-vegetarians and lacto-ovo vegetarians. It is necessary to remember that the stricter the vegetarian diet is the more difficult it is to provide the organism with the required nutrients.
- Contemporary Design Trends can Change the Look of Your Home or Office
- Child Tantrums are a Regular Phenomenon
- Learn the Basic Rules of Water Polo Strategies and you Stand a Better Chance of Winning
- Aged Fitness Features - Use a Trainer for the Best Results
- When You Go in the Water be Safe not Sorry: Don`t Forget to Protect While Swimming
- Taekwondo at the Olympics review
- Introduction to Car Designers Tasks
- Personal Spa Care - the Ultimate Relaxation
- Soft Tissue Massage -- Highly Efficient with a Specific Purpose
- What news does computer based motion analysis bring to our lives?
- Too Much of a Good Thing: an Overdose of Vitamin B12
- Too Much of a Good Thing: An Overdose of Vitamin D
- A vitamin C overdose will have serious risks to your health
- The best niacin sources come from food
- A 3 Day Diet Plan, the Fastest Diet
- What to do About the Lack of vitamin B12 in Your Life
- Advantages and disadvantages of liquid vitamin C
- Deficiency of vitamin c and its effects
- What can a wrong niacin dosage do for you?
- Observe a 3 Day Cleansing Diet