Healthy vegetarian diet should be balanced
Added: 10/01/2006A healthy vegetarian diet is rather difficult to start. It is very important to plan carefully a balanced vegetarian diet, which is able to supply the body with all the necessary vitamins and minerals. All vegetarians can be classified into three groups depending on the foods consumed. The groups are as follows: vegans, lacto-vegetarians and lacto-ovo vegetarians. It is necessary to remember that the stricter the vegetarian diet is the more difficult it is to provide the organism with the required nutrients.
- The Addictive Nature of Drugs Will Sneak up on You if You're not Careful
- Special Eye Care Products are Necessary for the Skin Around the Eyes
- Attitudes about caffeine abuse
- Rubus Fruticosus, which is the Latin name for Blackberry, is widely used to treat sore throat, upset stomach and diarrhea
- What Apprenticeship Hair Stylist Workplaces Offer New Trainees
- Are Dark Skin Colors Your Colors?
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip
- Identify and Treat Sunburn Symptoms Before They Get Serious
- Sunblock Ingredients and the Need for Active Compounds
- Airbrush Nail Accessories - Different Types for Every Kind of Nail
- Too Much of a Good Thing: an Overdose of Vitamin B12
- Too Much of a Good Thing: An Overdose of Vitamin D
- A vitamin C overdose will have serious risks to your health
- The best niacin sources come from food
- A 3 Day Diet Plan, the Fastest Diet
- What to do About the Lack of vitamin B12 in Your Life
- Advantages and disadvantages of liquid vitamin C
- Deficiency of vitamin c and its effects
- What can a wrong niacin dosage do for you?
- Observe a 3 Day Cleansing Diet