Healthy vegetarian diet should be balanced
Added: 10/01/2006A healthy vegetarian diet is rather difficult to start. It is very important to plan carefully a balanced vegetarian diet, which is able to supply the body with all the necessary vitamins and minerals. All vegetarians can be classified into three groups depending on the foods consumed. The groups are as follows: vegans, lacto-vegetarians and lacto-ovo vegetarians. It is necessary to remember that the stricter the vegetarian diet is the more difficult it is to provide the organism with the required nutrients.
- Cats Claw Herb as a Potential Remedy for AIDS
- Body Care Tips Make Exercise More Effective
- Group alcohol therapy, the end of drinking problems
- Antique textiles are still highly appreciated, though a lot of new ones have appeared
- The Actresses and Real Names of Hollywood Legends
- The Beauty Journalism
- Well-known and little-known facts from the history of Olympic tennis medalists.
- DVD Binders Keep Your DVD's Protected for a Longer Shelf Life
- The Lifetime Fitness Center and the Health Benefits it Creates for You
- The Long Hair Breakage
- Too Much of a Good Thing: an Overdose of Vitamin B12
- Too Much of a Good Thing: An Overdose of Vitamin D
- A vitamin C overdose will have serious risks to your health
- The best niacin sources come from food
- A 3 Day Diet Plan, the Fastest Diet
- What to do About the Lack of vitamin B12 in Your Life
- Advantages and disadvantages of liquid vitamin C
- Deficiency of vitamin c and its effects
- What can a wrong niacin dosage do for you?
- Observe a 3 Day Cleansing Diet