Healthy vegetarian diet should be balanced
Added: 10/01/2006A healthy vegetarian diet is rather difficult to start. It is very important to plan carefully a balanced vegetarian diet, which is able to supply the body with all the necessary vitamins and minerals. All vegetarians can be classified into three groups depending on the foods consumed. The groups are as follows: vegans, lacto-vegetarians and lacto-ovo vegetarians. It is necessary to remember that the stricter the vegetarian diet is the more difficult it is to provide the organism with the required nutrients.
- Skin care basic advices will be of great use for you
- Neurosurgeons and Neurosurgery as a Medical Career
- What should holiday gift basket include?
- Is your heart in good condition? Automotive sensors can help you anyway
- Cytomegalovirus infection is asymptomatic
- Snow Storms - Fascinating, Pretty, Hypnotic but Dangerous!
- Liver Cancer Diagnosis - Symptoms, Stages, Treatments
- Cervical Cancer Symptoms - Their Diagnosis, Treatment and Staging
- The essay about landscape designer describes professional activities
- Aquatic Shiatsu -- a Variation of the Shiatsu Technique
- Too Much of a Good Thing: an Overdose of Vitamin B12
- Too Much of a Good Thing: An Overdose of Vitamin D
- A vitamin C overdose will have serious risks to your health
- The best niacin sources come from food
- A 3 Day Diet Plan, the Fastest Diet
- What to do About the Lack of vitamin B12 in Your Life
- Advantages and disadvantages of liquid vitamin C
- Deficiency of vitamin c and its effects
- What can a wrong niacin dosage do for you?
- Observe a 3 Day Cleansing Diet