Piercing - one of the common body modification types
Added: 10/01/2006Body modification has become pretty popular in the 20th century. Lots of different body modification types are known nowadays and performed for non-medical reasons including social, spiritual, aesthetic and other ones. Such procedures may range from socially acceptable body decoration (for instance, piercing) to a wide variety of mainstream and extreme body modification.
- The History of Football Includes Many Famous Soccer Players
- You can buy electro acupuncture devices in different internet stores
- Wedding favors origin and importance
- Antique textiles are still highly appreciated, though a lot of new ones have appeared
- A Touch Football Description - Demonstrating the Fundamental Difference Between Touch and Traditional Rugby
- The Strend Fitness Challenge -- the Ultimate Way to Test Yourself
- Spa Magazines - More Than Just Cute Photo's
- A Few Good Words About Cesarean Section - When the Baby Has to Come out, it has to Come Out!
- Common data regarding the first childbirth stage
- Worst Dressed Actors, Actresses and Musicians, by Mr. Blackwell
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs