Piercing - one of the common body modification types
Added: 10/01/2006Body modification has become pretty popular in the 20th century. Lots of different body modification types are known nowadays and performed for non-medical reasons including social, spiritual, aesthetic and other ones. Such procedures may range from socially acceptable body decoration (for instance, piercing) to a wide variety of mainstream and extreme body modification.
- Self-Applied Massage - a Smart Approach to Efficiently Maintain Health
- Blepharoplasty morbidity rates are not numerous but may be rather serious
- Baby Hair Care Products and the Health of Your Child's Hair
- Modern Screenwriters Weave 21st Century Classics
- Baseball Souvenirs - A Fun Way to Relive the Game
- Male Italian Pop Singer Angelo Branduardi Has All the Right Moves
- Spin Spa Products - A Revolutionary Way to take a Shower
- The Power Of Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
- All five America's next top model cycles have some peculiarities
- Sleep Less, Gain Pounds
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs