The transition phase is the hardest time of the labor
Added: 10/01/2006The transition phase is considered to be the hardest phase for all the labor time. There are some physical and emotional problems the woman can have during the phase. The mom needs support at this time more than at some other time. It is necessary to give some advice to the woman, to show some breathing patterns, to remind her to change her position. The stage of labor pushing follows the transition stage.
- Muscle sculpting definition and purposes
- A Hand Painted Nail Description can Teach You Quite a bit Regarding Nail Art!
- How do female model agencies operate?
- A Nordic Skiing Events Overview
- Face Lift Exercises Is One Of The Most Effective Ways To Keep A Young And Beautiful Face
- The Gucci Leather Bag - Sleek, Cool and Sexy - the Perfect Accessory to Hang on Your Shoulder
- Being immature in the world of cosmetics, teenagers often need a professional teen makeup advice
- Vegetarian kids food should be well-balanced
- Triathlon's "short course" competitions overview
- Kate Spade shoulder bags are becoming popular today
- False labor difficult to define
- Human Ovulation Process
- The History of Surrogacy and How it Provides a Alternative for Childless Couples
- The Copper T-IUD and its benefits for Women
- What Causes Ejaculatory Dysfunction and How it can be Avoided
- Condom Types - Different Shapes, Sizes and Colors Offer Variety and Excitement
- High amniotic fluid level prevention
- True about water birth risks and complications
- The vasectomy: pros and cons
- Low amniotic fluid level risks and causes