History of undergarments is a quite eventful one
Added: 10/01/2006The first pieces of underwear can be traced back to the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Greece, when it seems their use was widely functional. History of undergarments is a very interesting subject. Undergarments ancient history indicates that women of Crete were known to have worn a simple corset that supported their breasts at the base and a very early prototype of the bra, known as a strophium, was in use in Roman times. Members of the European nobility began to wear undergarments in middle ages, straightforward linen clothes under richly decorated and expensive outer dresses.
- Taekwondo at the Olympics review
- Blepharoplasty common risks and complications
- kanebo face care will take your skin to perfection
- Advantages and disadvantages of reduction mammoplasty procedure
- Nonoxynol-9 Uses and its Meaning
- Liya Kebede a face of Ethiopian models
- Ella Fitzgerald - That Lady Had Swing!
- The Contents of Behavioral Nicotine Addiction Treatments
- Factors of Getting Sunburns - How to Prevent Them and How to Treat Them
- Everything You Want to Know about Trim Spa Diet Pills but were Afraid to Ask!
- Nylon material stretches through all fields of the human life
- Fabric Properties and Their Importance in Fabric Texture
- Hugo Boss Shirts -- Look Good, feel Good, Don't Spend a Lot
- Garter belts usage is very common nowadays
- Marc Ecko and his Ecko Baby Wear Line
- Comfortable girdles is the essential condition of the beauty combined with comfort
- Cotton Characteristics Impact the Quality and Durability of Clothing
- Vanity Fair panties are ideas of change
- The variety of panties types is truly staggering
- DKNY swimwear and Bikinis - The Art of Looking Good at the Beach