History of undergarments is a quite eventful one
Added: 10/01/2006The first pieces of underwear can be traced back to the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Greece, when it seems their use was widely functional. History of undergarments is a very interesting subject. Undergarments ancient history indicates that women of Crete were known to have worn a simple corset that supported their breasts at the base and a very early prototype of the bra, known as a strophium, was in use in Roman times. Members of the European nobility began to wear undergarments in middle ages, straightforward linen clothes under richly decorated and expensive outer dresses.
- Body Cosmetics Usage Confusing With So many Available Products
- Invest in Permanent Eyebrows and Lips and You'll Never have to Spend Time in Front of the Mirror Again!
- Sight Stickers -- Personal Expressions Perfect for a Wall or a Window!
- The Curves Fitness Center -- Worldwide Reputation for Helping Women Look Good and Feel Even Better!
- Essential oils review discourse
- Survey of ultrasound therapy devices was done by the group of doctors
- Diving learning: what is in store?
- There are many different resources with oncology description
- Where We Can Find Furniture Ideas
- Guide to become a model helping develop fashion taste
- Nylon material stretches through all fields of the human life
- Fabric Properties and Their Importance in Fabric Texture
- Hugo Boss Shirts -- Look Good, feel Good, Don't Spend a Lot
- Garter belts usage is very common nowadays
- Marc Ecko and his Ecko Baby Wear Line
- Comfortable girdles is the essential condition of the beauty combined with comfort
- Cotton Characteristics Impact the Quality and Durability of Clothing
- Vanity Fair panties are ideas of change
- The variety of panties types is truly staggering
- DKNY swimwear and Bikinis - The Art of Looking Good at the Beach