History of undergarments is a quite eventful one
Added: 10/01/2006The first pieces of underwear can be traced back to the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Greece, when it seems their use was widely functional. History of undergarments is a very interesting subject. Undergarments ancient history indicates that women of Crete were known to have worn a simple corset that supported their breasts at the base and a very early prototype of the bra, known as a strophium, was in use in Roman times. Members of the European nobility began to wear undergarments in middle ages, straightforward linen clothes under richly decorated and expensive outer dresses.
- Review of skin aging common changes
- Popular and Well Known Cell Phone Accessories Brands
- Guess Women Clothes - Sexy, Stylish and Oh-So-Trendy
- Applying Mascara Correctly Can Have a Positive Effect on Your Life!
- Can eye brow exercises be useful in the treatment of wrinkles?
- Bustiers wearing can add charm to any woman
- Wedding Anniversary Gifts by Year - a Very Interesting Tradition
- Chanel fashion will make even a man a stylish woman
- Fennel is a constituent and indispensable part of fennel recipes
- Vegetarian musicians contribution in vegetarian nutrition system development
- Nylon material stretches through all fields of the human life
- Fabric Properties and Their Importance in Fabric Texture
- Hugo Boss Shirts -- Look Good, feel Good, Don't Spend a Lot
- Garter belts usage is very common nowadays
- Marc Ecko and his Ecko Baby Wear Line
- Comfortable girdles is the essential condition of the beauty combined with comfort
- Cotton Characteristics Impact the Quality and Durability of Clothing
- Vanity Fair panties are ideas of change
- The variety of panties types is truly staggering
- DKNY swimwear and Bikinis - The Art of Looking Good at the Beach