History of undergarments is a quite eventful one
Added: 10/01/2006The first pieces of underwear can be traced back to the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Greece, when it seems their use was widely functional. History of undergarments is a very interesting subject. Undergarments ancient history indicates that women of Crete were known to have worn a simple corset that supported their breasts at the base and a very early prototype of the bra, known as a strophium, was in use in Roman times. Members of the European nobility began to wear undergarments in middle ages, straightforward linen clothes under richly decorated and expensive outer dresses.
- Skin grafting surgery: recommendations and risks
- Lacoste for Women - Female Fashion That is Affordable, Sexy and Fun
- Breema bodywork practice
- Non-vegetarian drinks can be produced in different ways.
- The Aerobic Trainer - an Exciting and Satisfying Career!
- Japanese Makeup and the Art of the Geisha
- Valentine Nail Art Is For Many A Part Of The Holiday Preparations
- The effective rescue of breast reduction clients
- Simple Fitness Exercises Can Help Keep You Fit
- The range of available mp3 player accessories is very wide
- Nylon material stretches through all fields of the human life
- Fabric Properties and Their Importance in Fabric Texture
- Hugo Boss Shirts -- Look Good, feel Good, Don't Spend a Lot
- Garter belts usage is very common nowadays
- Marc Ecko and his Ecko Baby Wear Line
- Comfortable girdles is the essential condition of the beauty combined with comfort
- Cotton Characteristics Impact the Quality and Durability of Clothing
- Vanity Fair panties are ideas of change
- The variety of panties types is truly staggering
- DKNY swimwear and Bikinis - The Art of Looking Good at the Beach