History of undergarments is a quite eventful one
Added: 10/01/2006The first pieces of underwear can be traced back to the ancient civilizations of Egypt and Greece, when it seems their use was widely functional. History of undergarments is a very interesting subject. Undergarments ancient history indicates that women of Crete were known to have worn a simple corset that supported their breasts at the base and a very early prototype of the bra, known as a strophium, was in use in Roman times. Members of the European nobility began to wear undergarments in middle ages, straightforward linen clothes under richly decorated and expensive outer dresses.
- Diesel denim clothing makes you feel free
- A Spa Accessories Review - Assisting in the Best Spa Experience Possible
- Viewing Architecture Through the Eyes of Famous Postmodern Architects
- How to get the Most out of Your Room, Office or Home - Just Follow These Room Interior Design Advices to Start on the Right Foot
- Cervical Cap Information - Read the Direction Before Using!
- Combination of vaginal infections and pregnancy is common today
- Living Room Furniture Should Accent the General Style of A Room
- Nail Art Brushes Review - Providing Different Strokes for Different Folks!
- A Clean and Healthy Male Complexion is a Result of Men Face Caring Basics
- Blue green algae herb is widely used in connection with various conditions and as a nutritional supplement
- Nylon material stretches through all fields of the human life
- Fabric Properties and Their Importance in Fabric Texture
- Hugo Boss Shirts -- Look Good, feel Good, Don't Spend a Lot
- Garter belts usage is very common nowadays
- Marc Ecko and his Ecko Baby Wear Line
- Comfortable girdles is the essential condition of the beauty combined with comfort
- Cotton Characteristics Impact the Quality and Durability of Clothing
- Vanity Fair panties are ideas of change
- The variety of panties types is truly staggering
- DKNY swimwear and Bikinis - The Art of Looking Good at the Beach