Interesting collections of historical anaesthetic equipment
Added: 10/01/2006There is a great number of different museums and collectors who have very impressive collections of historical anaesthetic equipment and historical surgical sets. Such a collection allows learning the history and development of medicine. You can come across such things as a catalogue of surgical equipment, for example, being traded between different collectors on the internet.
- 60 % of sexually active people infected with genital herpes
- Vegetarian food pyramid: healthy eating for different peoples
- Main natural birth disadvantages are pain and discomfort
- Female fitness Model features
- Rhytidectomy Is One Of the Most Acclaimed And Popular Plastic Surgery
- Vitamin D and Sun - How it is Produced and How it can Help You
- GAS and GBS infection types: what are they?
- The Biological Basis Of Addiction
- Paying the tribute to latter 20th century graphic designers
- General facts about facelift after surgery
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip