Interesting collections of historical anaesthetic equipment
Added: 10/01/2006There is a great number of different museums and collectors who have very impressive collections of historical anaesthetic equipment and historical surgical sets. Such a collection allows learning the history and development of medicine. You can come across such things as a catalogue of surgical equipment, for example, being traded between different collectors on the internet.
- Today Nail Salons Services Are Variable
- A Spa Accessories Review - Assisting in the Best Spa Experience Possible
- The professional nail art paint set
- A Fitness Center Review - a Rundown of all Kinds of Fitness Centers
- Signs of labor very unreliable
- Breast reconstruction techniques choice at present cosmetic surgery market
- Bio-implants used for tissue replacement
- Dolce & Gabbana Outerwear Remains a Hit in the Fashion Industry
- What about beautiful eyelashes? Use many types of brushes of Indian ink to understand which one is more effective for you!
- Soft Tissue Massage -- Highly Efficient with a Specific Purpose
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip