1) You must clean and then dry your legs before friction hair removal. You must do it every time before doing friction. It's the first and the main rule of using friction.
2) Trip the mitt above your hand with rough side facing your legs. Choose the area of skin exterior approximately of the size of the used mitt. Employ small round movements and mild pressure to even the surface of the skin. Before lifting the mitt off the surface of your skin, exchange between clockwise and counter-clockwise movements until all hairs are removed. Well, it's the description of the process. Do it according to the description to avoid problems after the process.
3) Try not to rub very hard because you can cause irritation on the skin because, certainly, you won't be able to do this procedure then. So, try not to irritate your skin.
4) Wash your mitt with warm soapy water to preserve its sanitation and efficiency. Remember that cleanliness is one of the main rules providing the best results!
5) Surgi-Soft type of Mitt is supposed to be used only on legs in friction hair removal.
6) Don't try to use on arms, face, and bikini area!!! There were some women who had tried to use the mitt on faces, underarms and bikini area. And after that they had a great irritation of skin which was difficult to treat.
7) Don't apply the mitt on irritated and injured skin. It's painful and may give troubles for you.
8) If irritation happens, stop using the mitt. Contact your doctor to find the right medication to cure the irritation on your skin and to find out if your skin is allergic to the substances in the mitt and if you can use friction hair removal again.
9) Don't fondle up and down or use too much force. You may damage your skin if you aren't gentle enough, and the effect will not be as you expect if you do not perform the procedure properly.
10) Keep out of children's reach of friction hair removal devices.
Here you can see one of consumer comments. Read it and decide if you need it or not.
Sara Bond once commented that she was willing to get rid of the unwanted hair on her legs. Because of this reason she had bought a couple of Leg Hair Mitts. She carefully read what was written on the box to make sure it was prepared out of the good products and will not damage her health. It appeared that the mitt was made of aloe, so Sara thought it would do no harm to her. There was also a big stamp on the back of the box that said that the product was tested by dermatologists and the mitts looked like trying them was worth it. Sara bought two types leg hair mitts from two different brands. One was Nair, other was from Sally Hansen. Both were reputable names, so Sara thought, there should be no trouble. Sara rubbed in circles both clockwise and counter-clockwise. But she had to rub for too long and too hard before the hair actually came off. And all this was despite the fact that Sara appeared to be a completely qualified user of the Leg Har mitts. Sara tried again, thinking that she didn`t do anything wrong. The effect was the same as if you used duck tape. Sara thought her legs were on fire!
After trying the mitts Sara figured she would never use them again without a fire extinguisher.