The main skin general functions
Added: 10/01/2006The interesting fact is that, it has been proved that skin is the biggest organ which has the total surface of 1.8-2 m. If it were possible to weight this human body part we would discover that it is more than 11kg. And it is rather naive to guess that the largest human organ gives to its owner only the shape and appearance. It is clear that skin serves some very important functions.
- Make the right choice of hand creams and lotions
- Today you can meet many summer hair care tips
- Italian automobiles designers famous all over the world
- Vegetarian musicians contribution in vegetarian nutrition system development
- Implanon Effectiveness - Working to Help Women all Over the World
- Identify and Treat Sunburn Symptoms Before They Get Serious
- Important positive qualities of rotary epilator devices make them quite a practical way of hair removal
- Transpupillary thermotherapy was firstly described as an adjuvant therapy
- Phenol chemical peel ? the most powerful type of chemical peel
- Eyes shape and shadow correlation is the important condition of the perfect make-up
- Peculiarities and methods of abscess treatment
- Topless Tanning - Pros and Cons
- Deep-cleansing facial treatment to make your skin look renewed
- Do you really want to make your skin look like healthy skin?
- Nude Sunbathing - Mother Nature's ?Total Tanning? System!
- Fashionable tendencies of last centuries: pale skin fashion
- Homemade Tanning Creams Recipes Keep Sun Worshippers Golden Brown
- Oily skin recipes are numerous, just use them
- Eyelid drooping common causes: normal aging and variation of eyelids
- Melanogenesis is The Process of Melanin Production