Origins and description of sex reassignment surgery techniques
Added: 10/01/2006Technically, no one can truly change his or her sex. However, according to the sex reassignment surgery history, the first sex reassignment surgery was performed in Japan in 1998. The idea of sex reassignment surgery techniques introduction was altering the physical appearance of the person`s anatomical structure to approximate the anatomy of the other sex (as close as possible).
- Swimming Trainer Models ? the Volume-Driven Machine
- Special Eye Care Products are Necessary for the Skin Around the Eyes
- Dahn Yoga information: how to distribute your life energy within the body
- The transition phase is the hardest time of the labor
- Lip enhancement procedure can make your lips sexier
- Play therapy ideas ? learn more about them
- Salon Hand Kits - Your Hands Never Had it so Good
- The majority of people all over the world would like to have healthier and more attractive skin, and vitamins play the key role in skin improvement
- Mountain Ash is remarkable for both its appealing looks and its great wealth of healing properties
- The interior development engineer
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs