Origins and description of sex reassignment surgery techniques
Added: 10/01/2006Technically, no one can truly change his or her sex. However, according to the sex reassignment surgery history, the first sex reassignment surgery was performed in Japan in 1998. The idea of sex reassignment surgery techniques introduction was altering the physical appearance of the person`s anatomical structure to approximate the anatomy of the other sex (as close as possible).
- Chemical peel treatments may be helpful for people with different scars on the face
- Fungal nail infections: causes and symptoms
- World famous Argentine models
- Acne ? Skin Disease which Needs Serious Skin Care
- A Gel Nail Kit Contains Everything you Need to Create Fantastic-Looking Nails
- Manhunt International as the first male model pageant
- Main natural birth disadvantages are pain and discomfort
- Beauty definition can hardly be conclusive
- Piercing Nail Art - Make A Jewelry Of Your Nails
- The weight training information
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs