Basic facts about otoplasty procedure
Added: 10/01/2006According to the otoplasty description, an otoplasty procedure is commonly referred to as ear surgery (or ear punning). It is performed to correct the placement or size of human`s ears. The surgery is usually performed on children of four to fourteen years of age. It can save a person from adolescent ridicule. Sometimes, the otoplasty procedure can be performed on adults as well. If the otoplasty procedure has been properly performed it makes the human ears more proportional to the head and face shape.
- Save your garments using simple fabric care tips
- Child Cognitive Development - Crucial to a Child's Upbringing
- Beauty is only skin deep - The benefits of Indoor Tanning Lotions
- Posts are Crucial When it Comes to Earrings
- New Lacoste clothing collection for young and active
- Explore For Yourself the North Face Clothing and See How it changes Your
- Your Baby`s Primary Teeth - So Much Joy, So Much Discomfort
- Short surgical removal procedures review
- You're Only as Good as Your Hair Products Review
- Shiatsu Treatments - Effective Treatment for Aches and Pains
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs