Basic facts about otoplasty procedure
Added: 10/01/2006According to the otoplasty description, an otoplasty procedure is commonly referred to as ear surgery (or ear punning). It is performed to correct the placement or size of human`s ears. The surgery is usually performed on children of four to fourteen years of age. It can save a person from adolescent ridicule. Sometimes, the otoplasty procedure can be performed on adults as well. If the otoplasty procedure has been properly performed it makes the human ears more proportional to the head and face shape.
- The pros and cons of becoming a coach
- Laser Surgery -- Surgery, Treatment and Recovery
- Mastectony supplies able to bring you back to full life after mastectomy
- An Authoritarian Parenting Style can Yield Positive Results
- College football Recruiting -- First Step in the Career Ladder
- VACCINATIONS: The Not so Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- The results of beading art can take your breath away
- Single Fathers - Shouldering an Enormous Responsibility
- Burberry Clothing - Stylish, Classic and In Touch with Today's Fashion
- Some Facts About kids Sunscreens That Every Mother Should Know
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs