Basic facts about otoplasty procedure
Added: 10/01/2006According to the otoplasty description, an otoplasty procedure is commonly referred to as ear surgery (or ear punning). It is performed to correct the placement or size of human`s ears. The surgery is usually performed on children of four to fourteen years of age. It can save a person from adolescent ridicule. Sometimes, the otoplasty procedure can be performed on adults as well. If the otoplasty procedure has been properly performed it makes the human ears more proportional to the head and face shape.
- State-of-the-art salon stations
- Physical attractiveness information comes from a variety of sources
- Emergency Contraception Information - the More You Know...
- Find out laparotomy is
- Don't rush applying blush
- What Apprenticeship Hair Stylist Workplaces Offer New Trainees
- Wall handing and east cushions are traditional Islamic items, which will decorate your house
- Flu or grippe: knocking off the feet disease
- Free Hand Nail Art Tips will Turn Your Nails Into a Real Work of Art
- Newborn testing schemes
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs