Basic facts about otoplasty procedure
Added: 10/01/2006According to the otoplasty description, an otoplasty procedure is commonly referred to as ear surgery (or ear punning). It is performed to correct the placement or size of human`s ears. The surgery is usually performed on children of four to fourteen years of age. It can save a person from adolescent ridicule. Sometimes, the otoplasty procedure can be performed on adults as well. If the otoplasty procedure has been properly performed it makes the human ears more proportional to the head and face shape.
- Occupation: Swimming as Work
- Searching for American Romanticism in Interior Design
- Liya Kebede a face of Ethiopian models
- Some Historical Facts Regarding Modern Table Tennis
- General IUD Information - So You Know What to Stick Where
- Intimo Sleepwear - So Comfortable and Relaxing You may Never Wake Up!
- The Bathroom Creation Is A Subtle Work
- Get into the Spirit of the Holiday Season with Christmas Parties and Home Decoration Hints
- Body jewelry problems should be faced
- A Clean and Healthy Male Complexion is a Result of Men Face Caring Basics
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs