Peculiarities of normal to oily combination skin type
Added: 10/01/2006Combination skin is known to be the combination of both dry and oily skin types. But normal to oily combination is also possible. It is characterized by an oily skin on t-zone (covering the forehead, chin and nose) and at the same time normal skin on cheeks, areas around eyes and mouth. This type of skin is rather common and should be treated as if you had two different types of skin.
- Skin burn is always an injury damaging and destroying skin layers on different levels and degrees
- Teen Pregnancy - a Serious Problem That Can't be Ignored
- Let the weight loss calculators do you r job
- Breaking Down the Wall with Pink Floyd
- Different lip enhancement methods
- Aerobic Fitness Information -- Achieve Your Fitness Goals by Choosing the Correct Aerobic Exercise
- Dermalogica Face Care - Seducing Your Skin With natural Ingredients
- Episiotomy - a Delicate Operation That You're Newborn Will Appreciate!
- Introduction into Souvenir Spoons Information
- Methods of plastic surgery to make your natural breast perfect
- Peculiarities and methods of abscess treatment
- Topless Tanning - Pros and Cons
- Deep-cleansing facial treatment to make your skin look renewed
- Do you really want to make your skin look like healthy skin?
- Nude Sunbathing - Mother Nature's ?Total Tanning? System!
- Fashionable tendencies of last centuries: pale skin fashion
- Homemade Tanning Creams Recipes Keep Sun Worshippers Golden Brown
- Oily skin recipes are numerous, just use them
- Eyelid drooping common causes: normal aging and variation of eyelids
- Melanogenesis is The Process of Melanin Production