Chelsea Cooley and Shandi Finnessey - notable Miss USA winners
Added: 10/01/2006Miss USA is a popular beauty contest which has annually been held since 1952. The first Miss USA pageant took its place in the Long Beach, and the first winner was Jackie Loughery who was crowned the day before the winner of the first Miss Universe contest was crowned. But the article will pay attention to other well-known Miss USA winners - Chelsea Cooley (2005) and Shandi Finnessey (2004).
- Hair trends are just as changeable as the times
- The massage schools review gives a few tips on choosing massage school
- The Benefits of Oral Contraception Pills
- Respiratory Care can help you to breathe freely
- The set of the emergency and rescue equipment
- Cover girls definition given by Victoria’s Secret
- Reasons and symptoms of blackheads, blackheads causes
- Does the postmastectomy breast reconstruction with implants affect the future of women with breast cancer?
- Vitamin D Foods and Other Sources of This All-Important Vitamin
- Use a Pore Cleanser to Really Get Inside Your Skin!
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?