Chelsea Cooley and Shandi Finnessey - notable Miss USA winners
Added: 10/01/2006Miss USA is a popular beauty contest which has annually been held since 1952. The first Miss USA pageant took its place in the Long Beach, and the first winner was Jackie Loughery who was crowned the day before the winner of the first Miss Universe contest was crowned. But the article will pay attention to other well-known Miss USA winners - Chelsea Cooley (2005) and Shandi Finnessey (2004).
- Rubus Fruticosus, which is the Latin name for Blackberry, is widely used to treat sore throat, upset stomach and diarrhea
- With a correctly chosen wedding dress you will make your wedding day unforgettable
- Body modification description facts
- Hair Schools -- Teaching More Than Just Basic Barber Techniques
- In Vitro Fertilization Pushes the Limits of Science and Technology, But Possible IVF Risks Remain
- A Review of Modern Fur Accessories and Clothing and How to Choose What's Right for You
- Important Information About Waist Packs Usage and How they can Simplify Your Life
- Childhood Masturbation - Perfectly Normal and Doesn't Cause Blindness
- A Look at Yoga Common Types and Yoga Types Benefits
- Depilatory cream and everything you want to know about it
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?