Chelsea Cooley and Shandi Finnessey - notable Miss USA winners
Added: 10/01/2006Miss USA is a popular beauty contest which has annually been held since 1952. The first Miss USA pageant took its place in the Long Beach, and the first winner was Jackie Loughery who was crowned the day before the winner of the first Miss Universe contest was crowned. But the article will pay attention to other well-known Miss USA winners - Chelsea Cooley (2005) and Shandi Finnessey (2004).
- Hollywood Souvenirs -- as Famous as the Stars They Represent!
- The catastrophe of autism
- Skin wrinkles problems specialists can be your guides for young looking skin
- Genital warts among most frequent sexually transmitted diseases
- What is thermae? Here is a thermae description
- Children are extremely prone to middle ear infections
- Dermalogica Face Care - Seducing Your Skin With natural Ingredients
- Home spa systems and anti-stress therapy
- Bali Panties and Bali Briefs - Because Sexy Never Goes Out of Style
- Severy acute respiratory syndrome: origins and causes
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?