Chelsea Cooley and Shandi Finnessey - notable Miss USA winners
Added: 10/01/2006Miss USA is a popular beauty contest which has annually been held since 1952. The first Miss USA pageant took its place in the Long Beach, and the first winner was Jackie Loughery who was crowned the day before the winner of the first Miss Universe contest was crowned. But the article will pay attention to other well-known Miss USA winners - Chelsea Cooley (2005) and Shandi Finnessey (2004).
- Chapped lips Tips -- Healthy Lips Need a Boost From a Vitamin E Gel Capsule
- Silver jewelry will make you look irresistible
- A Hit on Both Sides of the Atlantic -- a Look at Male Argentine Pop Singer, Diego Torres
- Herbology courses offered online present highly qualified courses together with final certificate available
- Transdermal Hair Removal Claims to be the Number One Method of Removing Hair
- Massage career gains high popularity
- Glamour makeup recipe can be multifarious
- The review of soccer's major international competitions
- Easy vegan recipes popularity
- Fabrics prewash needed in case of flood soiling
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?