Chelsea Cooley and Shandi Finnessey - notable Miss USA winners
Added: 10/01/2006Miss USA is a popular beauty contest which has annually been held since 1952. The first Miss USA pageant took its place in the Long Beach, and the first winner was Jackie Loughery who was crowned the day before the winner of the first Miss Universe contest was crowned. But the article will pay attention to other well-known Miss USA winners - Chelsea Cooley (2005) and Shandi Finnessey (2004).
- Choosing anti-wrinkles makeup is crucial to secure its efficiency
- Eyelid drooping common causes: normal aging and variation of eyelids
- Beauty Therapist Tasks and Their Responsibility to Clients
- International Childbirth Education Association has members all over the world
- A Hair Acessories Review is Sure to Excite Your Interest
- The problems of forehead lift incisions and possible solutions
- Verbal Development - Parents Offer the Greatest Impact to Kids
- Columbia Outerwear makes you feel free.
- Make your own nail art with nail pens
- Worst Food in Stress - What You Eat is How You Feel, so Eat Better!
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?