Chelsea Cooley and Shandi Finnessey - notable Miss USA winners
Added: 10/01/2006Miss USA is a popular beauty contest which has annually been held since 1952. The first Miss USA pageant took its place in the Long Beach, and the first winner was Jackie Loughery who was crowned the day before the winner of the first Miss Universe contest was crowned. But the article will pay attention to other well-known Miss USA winners - Chelsea Cooley (2005) and Shandi Finnessey (2004).
- Evening bags review outlines materials used for evening bags
- Drinking alcohol and health are closely connected
- Green designers specialists take care of environment
- Colyn Chapman and Malcolm Sayer the most celebrated British automobiles designers
- Breema system popularity: new tendency or renovation of old principles?
- United States Infertility Clinics Offer Hope to Couples all Over the World
- Aruba aloe a natural wonder (no exaggeration)
- Crucial significance of vegetarian diet review
- The La Perla Bodysuits, and La Perla Camisoles
- Winter makeup is the best way to skin glamour
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?