Chelsea Cooley and Shandi Finnessey - notable Miss USA winners
Added: 10/01/2006Miss USA is a popular beauty contest which has annually been held since 1952. The first Miss USA pageant took its place in the Long Beach, and the first winner was Jackie Loughery who was crowned the day before the winner of the first Miss Universe contest was crowned. But the article will pay attention to other well-known Miss USA winners - Chelsea Cooley (2005) and Shandi Finnessey (2004).
- Typical Men's Dress Code when Swimming in a Public or Private Pool
- Significance of proper choice of breast augmentation methods
- As Long as Hollywood Exists, Prada Women's Clothing Will Continue to be a Big Draw
- Clinique Makeup Techniques Respect the Individual Needs of Every client
- A Well Balanced Pregnancy Food Plan Can Affect The Health of Your New Baby
- Luxury Hotels -- Steps to Reformation
- Mobility equipment: medical wheelchairs
- Get a perfect tan with up-to-date tanning salons equipment
- Modern garter is not likely to lose popularity
- The La Perla Bodysuits, and La Perla Camisoles
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?