Miss Universe winners: life before and after the contest
Added: 10/01/2006Miss Universe beauty contest takes place annually in May or June. The winner of the year is crowned by the titleholder of the previous year. It's interesting that Miss Universe contest cannot be won on looks only. The article will give an overview of such Miss Universe winners as Natalie Glebova and Jennifer Hawkins, peculiarities of their life before and after taking part in the pageant.
- Medical Drugs: Gonadotropin-Releasing Hormone Agonist
- There have Been Many Bond Heroes - But Only One Sean Connery
- What are Permanent Teeth and the Importance of Central Incisors and Third Molars?
- Overview of most common car interior accessories
- Miss Black America hails the beauty of black women
- Child and Authoritarian Style -- Closely Interconnected for Successful Discipline and Self-Esteem
- Looking through hobo bags history can be an education
- Dentistry Academies Teach the Necessary Skills to Embark on a Dental Career
- Use the leather care tips to save the beauty of your clothes
- A Nordic Skiing Events Overview
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?