Miss Universe contest peculiarities
Added: 10/01/2006Miss Universe contest is an annual international beauty pageant founded in 1952 by "Pacific Mills" - one of the famous California clothing companies. According to Miss Universe rules the winner of the pageant is assigned to one-year contract with Miss Universe Organization and then spends a year traveling to various countries and spreading messages about world peace, control of diseases and public awareness of AIDS.
- Single Moms - Every Day a Challenge
- Learn the Basic Tantric Yoga Types
- Nail Art Polish Comes in a Variety of Shades and Textures
- The History of Make-up in Ancient Egypt
- Adult ADD and Depression
- Lingerie Ironing Advices -- Smart Ways to Treat Delicate Material
- Baby furniture boutique is the right place to go to assure a comfortable ambience for your baby
- Special Skin Types Need Special Body Care Products
- Birth plan information importance
- Introduction to Design Types Review
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?