Miss International beauty pageant an outstanding festival of beauty
Added: 10/01/2006Miss International is a "Festival of Beauty" which is also sometimes referred to as the "Olympics of Beauty". The distinguishing feature of this pageant is that it's not based on looks alone. The contestants are expected to be the so-called "ambassadors of Peace and Beauty". According to Miss International rules, the ultimate goal of the contest is understanding, world peace and goodwill promotion.
- Midwives review describes midwives duties
- Childbirth methods review useful for expectant mothers
- Successful Methods of Curing Tooth Sensitivity
- Frizzy hair care is rather challenging, but it is also very rewarding
- Anaerobic infections causes and symptoms brought about by anaerobic bacteria
- A Complete Tool Bag Review Keeps Your Tools Organized and Up to Date
- You should know about tattoo problems. Tatoo: is it dangerous?
- Head Lice Forms - Get To Know Them!
- Your beautiful tanning can become the reason for the occurrence of serious tanning diseases.
- An Authoritative Parenting Style - a Positive Alternative to Authoritarian Parenting
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?