Miss America competition: history, rules and peculiarities
Added: 10/01/2006Miss America competition is a truly American pageant originated in the early 1920s. However nowadays people avoid calling it the "beauty contest". The reason is that beauty isn't considered to be the only and primary criterion taken into account by judges (according to Miss America rules). Some people involved with the Miss America competition indicate that Miss America is looking not for a model, but for a "role model".
- Body Care Tips Make Exercise More Effective
- Cool Gentlemen: Paul Newman and Steve McQueen
- Female Condom Information - Many Resources Available
- Pulmonology is the Study of the Lungs and its Functions
- Star anise, namely Illicium verum, is recognized for its pungent aroma and widely used for culinary purposes
- Christmas Home Decoration Made Easy
- Multiple Agendas Types -- Helpful for Business as well as Personal Life
- Get the cute baby holidays wear and special occasions clothing at baby clothing boutiques
- Still unclear whether microwave hair removal is safe
- Famous Automobile Designers -- Alfred P. Sloan, Jr. and Harley Earl.
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?