Cancer is life-threatening when cells metastasize
Added: 10/01/2006The term metastasize has a Greek origin. It is translated as "the change of the state" from Greek. In medicine, the term signifies cancer spreading to other parts of body, such as liver, brain and others. The process of metastasize is the following. Cancer cells come off the primary tumor, get into blood and lymphatic vessels, circulate in the blood and grow somewhere else in the body.
- Ovulation Dysfunction Overview - Know the Symptoms, Know the Solutions
- Chelsea Cooley and Shandi Finnessey - notable Miss USA winners
- Your Table Tennis Rackets and Balls will Impress Women and Fellow Players
- Nebulisers are used to assist asthma treatment as they help the indicated medicine make its way straight to the lungs
- Vegan cosmetics available widely today
- Shooting at the Olympic Games Involves Precision and Patience
- Treatment for Infertility Relies on the Micromanipulation Description
- Jason Natural Cosmetics Hygiene Products - Worth the Money and the Effort
- Home Fitness Equipment Types - Save Your Money and exercise at Home
- Neurosurgeons and Neurosurgery as a Medical Career
- Peculiarities and methods of abscess treatment
- Topless Tanning - Pros and Cons
- Deep-cleansing facial treatment to make your skin look renewed
- Do you really want to make your skin look like healthy skin?
- Nude Sunbathing - Mother Nature's ?Total Tanning? System!
- Fashionable tendencies of last centuries: pale skin fashion
- Homemade Tanning Creams Recipes Keep Sun Worshippers Golden Brown
- Oily skin recipes are numerous, just use them
- Eyelid drooping common causes: normal aging and variation of eyelids
- Melanogenesis is The Process of Melanin Production