Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- The Depo-Provera Description - Reliable Pregnancy Protection or Your Money Back!
- Some Features Of Lightning Usage In Different Interiors
- New foot bath review
- A Metastasis Description - Symptoms, Stages and Treatment
- Introduction to the NCAA divisions
- Nail Salons Review Describes The Main Services For Customers' Needs And Gives Detailed Information
- The main afro hair care products
- Darphin Face Masks - Preserving the Beauty of Your Skin
- Bath and Massage with Oils - a Slippery but Enjoyable Pleasure!
- African-American black hair advice
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip