Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Telesurgery - One Large Step for Modern Medicine
- Hair conditioners can be very effective
- Watch Parts Determine the Quality of a Time Piece
- Primavera Perfumes - the Secret of Many a Ladies' Charm
- Miss USA pageant and Baltimore
- Natural Health Products in Aromatherapy
- Tough Girls of the Silver Screen ? Hard on the Outside But Soft on the
- Models talent agents review: Michael Ovitz and his career
- A Tote Bag Review Let's You Know What's Hot and What's Not in the World of Tote Bags.
- Starting a tennis coach job
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip