Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- History of undergarments is a quite eventful one
- Advantages and Limitations of a Natural or Synthetic Vitamin
- Bodywork description and massage techniques variety
- Abstinence Information - Get the Facts Before you Decide
- Salon face and body makeup services
- Men's skin care basics are simple and easy to apply
- Become Thinner With Weight Watchers Online
- The Brilliant Career of the female French Pop Singer Patricia Caas
- Special Wedding Gifts - What every Young Couple Deserves
- Interior designer profession should be multi-skilled
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip