Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- The diagnostic radiology systems in use
- Details about garter are rather interesting
- Effective Illumination Relies on Planning Lightning and a Combination of Natural and Artificial Light
- Airbrush Nail Designs - Limited Only by One's Skill and Imagination
- Most Interesting Facts Of Natural Hair Products Review
- Some Interesting Facts About Embalmer Work
- Basic facts about otoplasty procedure
- Bhakty yoga information: short review
- Water Polo History - Long Ago and Shrouded in Mystery
- Shiseido Hair Care - Quality products That Yield Surprising Results
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip