Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Vegetarian movie stars are large in number today
- Nail art stickers collections are numerous
- Diaries review and how to buy a diary
- Wedding Anniversary Gifts by Year - a Very Interesting Tradition
- Tan Skin Fashion as a Body Statement for the New You
- The Thai Massage Review - Explaining This Ancient Art
- Learn About Room Interior Design and Change the Dynamics of Any Room in Your
- Get a perfect tan with up-to-date tanning salons equipment
- Universal Sanitary Equipment Manufacturing Company Is a True Leader In Its Sphere
- The Shocking Truth About Bedroom Mattresses
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip