Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Swissline face cleansers should be a part of your face care routine
- A Skin Cancer Overview -- Let the Knowledge Work for You
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- Breast stroke swimming, so fast and so useful
- Adidas Women's Clothing, And Why Everyone Wants Them
- Dentistry Magazines help dental personal maintain and improve their clinical skills
- Past hat designers as true artists
- A Fitness Center Review - a Rundown of all Kinds of Fitness Centers
- Official tennis court dimension
- Importance and Methodology of the Procedure of Embryo Transfer
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip