Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Travel Wallets - Multipurpose and Convenient for Comfortable Travel
- The Question Isn't How Much Does Cosmetic Dentistry Cost, But How Much Is It Worth to You?
- The Top Makeup Artists ? What They Do and How They Do It!
- Cher, this is a name that everyone knows
- To work with different yarn types different methods and techniques are used
- Hair trends are just as changeable as the times
- What you should know about lipstick effects
- What are the main points of electrotherapy devices information?
- Feng Shui Souvenirs - Impressive and Valuable to Collectors
- Unusual tennis art
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip