Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Jnana Yoga Concept is Perfect for Modern Seekers of Wisdom
- Forehead skin description and forehead lift procedure analysis
- A Cyber Community Offers an Easy Entrance but a Difficult Exit
- Self-Applied Massage - a Smart Approach to Efficiently Maintain Health
- Football equipment review will help you to make the right choice
- Massage therapist organizations differ in systems and philosophies
- Hair conditioner functionality types are various
- Most well-known men's singles players of the lifetime
- A Souvenir Screensaver -- a Great Way to Personalize Your Computer
- A Feng Shui Overview Explains the Chinese Practice of Placement of Space
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip