Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Video game designers work may be various
- Who is the Most Popular Male English Pop Singer
- Basic hair salon services
- What are the main points of electrotherapy devices information?
- Child Dental Care - Brushing Every Day Keeps the Dentist Away
- Most Popular Vitamin C Supplements and Their Effectiveness
- Clint Eastwood - one of the top western directors
- Learn the Right Tooth Brushing Technique and You?ll Always Have a Bright
- Interior Designer and Decorator Jobs - If You Study Success Will Come
- Fabulous male model agencies and Ford Models Inc.
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip