Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Kriya Massage -- Your way to Health and Beauty
- Nail Problems - Easily Prevented if Corrected Immediately
- As hard as the drug addiction treatment can be
- Assisted delivery review may reassure the hesitating mothers
- Basic Touch Football Rules and Regulations
- Facial cosmetic surgery choice
- Macrobiotic vegetarians diets as the strictest vegetarianism streams
- Coty Women's Perfume - Stylish, Cutting Edge and Seductive
- Self-Applied Massage - a Smart Approach to Efficiently Maintain Health
- World famous Argentine models
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip