Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- A Layman's Explanation of Pre-implantation genetic diagnosing or PGD procedure
- Coach bags review is the latest fashion trend on your shoulder
- Invisalign Bracets Price - How Much is Too Much?
- A Hair Brush Review - Good Information That can Save Your Scalp
- Various PDA cases brands are available on the market nowadays
- Understanding Physical Dependency as a Form of Addiction
- Introduction to short hair tips
- Breast reconstruction overview as significant help after mastectomy procedure
- A Wedding Gift Review - Helping You Select the Gift
- The Prestige and Popularity of Junior Resident Camps Increases Daily
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip