Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Blepharoplasty aftercare tips
- The La Perla Bodysuits, and La Perla Camisoles
- Face masks Can Be Done And Applied Not Only In Beauty Salons, But At Home, Too
- Denim fabric important element in weaving industry
- Consider Dental Technician Work as the Road-Improvement Initiative on your Mouth and Teeth
- Some Historical Facts Regarding Modern Table Tennis
- An Appropriate Lips Care is Very Important
- Tantramassage Information - Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Tantric Massage but were Afraid to Ask!
- The Secret of Escada Outerwear - Comfort, Craftsmanship and Style
- Breech birth information - new fear or rescue?
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip