Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Lierac face care beats all records
- Hair Gel Ingredients Very Greatly
- Monochrome Video Bronchoscopes Can See Where a Surgeon's Naked Eye Can Not
- Various ways of tennis women earnings
- Child and Authoritarian Style -- Closely Interconnected for Successful Discipline and Self-Esteem
- Brief report about facial surgeries schemes
- The Tui Na System - An Ancient Art That has Ultimate Healing Power
- Schoolage Child Help - Best if it Comes From Parents
- Few words about collagen.
- Homemade baby shower gifts are real hit at any party
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip