Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Playboy magazine loved as an adult entertainment edition
- Chanel outwear, look beautiful
- Various Sunburns Types and how to Prevent Them
- Fitness Equipment Manufacturers - Lots of Equipment for a "Healthy" Market
- The Advantages of Referring to the Professional Design Services Review
- Body replenish - get to know more about body replenish
- Chest infection affects your lungs
- Choosing the Most Effective Tanning Supplies
- Sugaring is the new method of hair removal that replaces waxing
- Discover Tangles beauty salon
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip