Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- The Skin Care Specialist Working Place is Part Studio, Part Medical Clinic
- Hair, body, feet, hands, nails, face, and skin are cosmetologist areas of work
- Foreskin restoration ? procedure for improving men's sexual sensation
- The Strend Fitness Challenge -- the Ultimate Way to Test Yourself
- There are several female surgial options to treat infertility
- The Most Important Beauty Therapist Duties Involve Serving the Client
- Salt addiction is a Result of Poor Nutrition
- The Use of Medieval Makeup in the 17th Century
- Acupuncture Diseases Treatment - New Age Methodology for Age-Old Illnesses
- Legendary Male Russian Pop Singers
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip