Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- A Spa Hotel Review tells You What's Hot and What's Not
- Types of Psychoactive Drugs and Their Affect on the Human Mind and Body
- Fitness Instructors -- Patience is a Virtue
- Major retinol functions
- Besides rich organic and vitaminous composition, Black walnut extract is also characterized by strong antiseptic properties
- An Eye Vitamin Will Help You See the World in a Better Light
- Composition of sun-protection cosmetic products and the basic sun protector types
- The brief review of nail art gallery services
- A Shoulder Strap Review That is Just for You
- Temporary hair coloring and highlighting
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip