Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- The next stage of lace making was the machine made lace
- Find out what sustainable hospitals are
- Acne ? Skin Disease which Needs Serious Skin Care
- Burberry Clothing - Stylish, Classic and In Touch with Today's Fashion
- Deidre Downs and Erika Dunlap - famous Miss America winners
- Special bra types are sure to take your breath away
- What to do About the Lack of vitamin B12 in Your Life
- Beautiful under mineral makeup review
- Special baby gifts have recently become increasingly popular
- What Couple Should Know About Infertility Risk Factors
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip