Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Study Fitness Gyms - the More Fitness Gyms Information you Know, the More You'll Grow!
- Common features of forehead lift after surgery
- Leading Chemotherapy Principles and Their Implementation
- Yoga clothes priority: stylish or comfortable?
- Blue green algae herb is widely used in connection with various conditions and as a nutritional supplement
- The Spa Diet -- an Efficient Method of Weight Control
- The extremity of vegan eating
- The 24 Hour Fitness Center - Get Healthy Any Time of the Day or Night
- Types of Psychoactive Drugs and Their Affect on the Human Mind and Body
- Study yoga with the help of a yoga DVD
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip