Medical xray equipment is widely used for various medicinal conditions today
Added: 10/01/2006X-Ray, penetrating electromagnetic radiation, having a shorter wavelength than light, and produced by bombarding a target, usually made of tungsten, with high-speed electrons. Medical x-ray equipment is widely used today in medicine, scientific research, security and industry. There are several kinds of non-ionizing radiation. Normally this method is known as ultraviolet, lasers, microwave, very low frequency, ultrasound, light, infrared, radiofrequency and acoustic.
- Essential Equipment and Accessories in Synchronized Swimming
- Paralympic Tennis Medalists - The Real Heroes of the Sport
- Learn wash and bleach symbols in order to know how to take care of your clothes
- Dark circles treatment issue
- A Trim Spa Review That Tells You Everything You Need to Know
- Find more about high performance cold light sources
- Lips Protection: non-petroleum Balms
- Introduction To Kriya Yoga Description
- Yoga description can be put in a few words
- Everything about tennis visual arts
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip