Massage training starts with studies of anatomy and physiology
Added: 10/01/2006Massage training can be different depending on the specialization you have chosen. You can perform infant massage, sports massage or Indian massage. Traditionally students study such disciplines as anatomy and physiology. As most of massage therapists are self-employed today, massage programs include practical business studies in order to help the practitioner be successful in the modern marketplace.
- Beauty Jobs
- Children are extremely prone to middle ear infections
- Break out the Rice and Chopsticks - Time for a Japanese Interior Design Review
- Fitness Center Information - Get the Most of Your Workout
- Artificial Nails Types: Gel and Acrylic Nails
- Beauty Therapist Tasks and Their Responsibility to Clients
- India, as well as centuries ago, is the main supplier of silk fabric to the USA and Europe
- Essential elements of normal to oily skin care
- Vegetarian health benefits superiority over the traditional nutrition systems
- The Aerobic Trainer - an Exciting and Satisfying Career!
- Erotic massage review details
- Do You Know What A Cup Massage Is and How it Works?
- Erotic massage description: Yoni and Lingam techniques
- Cheap Spa Equipment Exists if you Know Where to Look
- A Spa Definition and Description
- A brief Bikram Yoga Review
- Vibro Massage Information
- Honey Massage Information
- What Is Hydro-Massage Therapy?
- A Yoga Symbols Review - Understanding the Meaning of Asana