Massage training starts with studies of anatomy and physiology
Added: 10/01/2006Massage training can be different depending on the specialization you have chosen. You can perform infant massage, sports massage or Indian massage. Traditionally students study such disciplines as anatomy and physiology. As most of massage therapists are self-employed today, massage programs include practical business studies in order to help the practitioner be successful in the modern marketplace.
- Special Protective Clothing Offers Protection Against the Sun and Artifical Light
- Time to Go to Sleep - Dental Sedation Recommendations in Dentistry
- Cream Deodorants - Offer Protection 24 Hours a Day
- Step-Parenting Problems -- a Second Parent can be a Good Thing
- If You Don't Think a Kitchen Cabinets Design is Important, Just Ask Your Wife!
- Helena Rubinstein Makeup - Elite Oriented Yet Accessible
- Acupressure uses fields
- Orlane Face Gels - Seduce Your Face With Quality Ingredients Every Day
- Various Hair Mousse Types All Give Excellent Results
- Medical Application of Pharmacological Treatments
- Do You Know What A Cup Massage Is and How it Works?
- Erotic massage description: Yoni and Lingam techniques
- Cheap Spa Equipment Exists if you Know Where to Look
- A Spa Definition and Description
- A brief Bikram Yoga Review
- Vibro Massage Information
- Honey Massage Information
- What Is Hydro-Massage Therapy?
- A Yoga Symbols Review - Understanding the Meaning of Asana
- A Swedish Massage Description - Explaining the Benefits of This Traditional Therapy