Massage training starts with studies of anatomy and physiology
Added: 10/01/2006Massage training can be different depending on the specialization you have chosen. You can perform infant massage, sports massage or Indian massage. Traditionally students study such disciplines as anatomy and physiology. As most of massage therapists are self-employed today, massage programs include practical business studies in order to help the practitioner be successful in the modern marketplace.
- Review of American football league players
- The Skin Care Specialist Working Place is Part Studio, Part Medical Clinic
- Notoriously Sweet: The Aspartame Story of Deception and Disease
- Neurosurgeons and Neurosurgery as a Medical Career
- Intro to Baseball World Series
- History and Technique of the Assisted Hatching Procedure
- Benefits of hot springs therapy
- Importance and Methodology of the Procedure of Embryo Transfer
- Oscar Actors: Jack Nicholson
- A Spermicide Review That Discusses Spermicide Forms and Spermicide Ingredients
- Do You Know What A Cup Massage Is and How it Works?
- Erotic massage description: Yoni and Lingam techniques
- Cheap Spa Equipment Exists if you Know Where to Look
- A Spa Definition and Description
- A brief Bikram Yoga Review
- Vibro Massage Information
- Honey Massage Information
- What Is Hydro-Massage Therapy?
- A Yoga Symbols Review - Understanding the Meaning of Asana
- A Swedish Massage Description - Explaining the Benefits of This Traditional Therapy