Massage training starts with studies of anatomy and physiology
Added: 10/01/2006Massage training can be different depending on the specialization you have chosen. You can perform infant massage, sports massage or Indian massage. Traditionally students study such disciplines as anatomy and physiology. As most of massage therapists are self-employed today, massage programs include practical business studies in order to help the practitioner be successful in the modern marketplace.
- Large Pores Reducing Recipes for Women
- A Fitness Training Review - What's Hot and What's Not
- A Fitness Center Review - a Rundown of all Kinds of Fitness Centers
- A Souvenir Accessories Review - Providing Descriptions of a Wide Range of Items
- Birthing recovery advice are sure to speed up the process
- Colin Farrell and Orlando Bloom ?Two of the Brightest New Millenium Stars
- Reunion gift ideas - choose the right one for you
- The fine world of Chanel Jewelry
- American Sterilizer Company offers a great number of wonderful products
- Basic skills in tennis
- Do You Know What A Cup Massage Is and How it Works?
- Erotic massage description: Yoni and Lingam techniques
- Cheap Spa Equipment Exists if you Know Where to Look
- A Spa Definition and Description
- A brief Bikram Yoga Review
- Vibro Massage Information
- Honey Massage Information
- What Is Hydro-Massage Therapy?
- A Yoga Symbols Review - Understanding the Meaning of Asana
- A Swedish Massage Description - Explaining the Benefits of This Traditional Therapy