Massage training starts with studies of anatomy and physiology
Added: 10/01/2006Massage training can be different depending on the specialization you have chosen. You can perform infant massage, sports massage or Indian massage. Traditionally students study such disciplines as anatomy and physiology. As most of massage therapists are self-employed today, massage programs include practical business studies in order to help the practitioner be successful in the modern marketplace.
- World's largest tennis federations
- Sun protection factor, SPF value
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Origins of Cancer and How Modern Medicine is Fighting Back
- The cosmetic bag review tells about different types of cosmetics bags
- A Cracked Tooth is Easy to Get If You Don't Watch What You Eat
- A Review of Country Room Furniture and Choosing What's Best for Your Home
- Salon Cuticle Care -- an Intrinsic Part of Salon Nail Treatment
- Photo Printed Bags and How They Protect Your Precious Photos and other Items.
- Sisley Face Care - Your face Never had it so Good!
- Erotic massage review details
- Do You Know What A Cup Massage Is and How it Works?
- Erotic massage description: Yoni and Lingam techniques
- Cheap Spa Equipment Exists if you Know Where to Look
- A Spa Definition and Description
- A brief Bikram Yoga Review
- Vibro Massage Information
- Honey Massage Information
- What Is Hydro-Massage Therapy?
- A Yoga Symbols Review - Understanding the Meaning of Asana