Role of massage in treating the spirit
Added: 10/01/2006Massage treatment is an outstanding and significant mean of treating the spirit as well the body. It is known to provide an important tactile stimulation which is largely absent in the modern world. The feeling of being touched in a caring, safe and compressive manner bring a person a powerful experience, treats both the body and spirit and reminds that he or she isn't alone in this world.
- Follow our hair drying tips to keep your hair shiny and healthy
- American Interior Design Firms Offer a Wide Range of Professional Designing Services
- Tinea capitis known as contagious scalp infection
- Introduction into Souvenir Spoons Information
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Early Childhooh Caries and how It can be Prevented
- Do shopping shoes right and enjoy superior quality
- The history and present condition of Indian cuisine
- Find the best hospital equipment manufacturers
- Let's try to define the best baby gifts
- Do You Know What A Cup Massage Is and How it Works?
- Erotic massage description: Yoni and Lingam techniques
- Cheap Spa Equipment Exists if you Know Where to Look
- A Spa Definition and Description
- A brief Bikram Yoga Review
- Vibro Massage Information
- Honey Massage Information
- What Is Hydro-Massage Therapy?
- A Yoga Symbols Review - Understanding the Meaning of Asana
- A Swedish Massage Description - Explaining the Benefits of This Traditional Therapy