Role of massage in treating the spirit
Added: 10/01/2006Massage treatment is an outstanding and significant mean of treating the spirit as well the body. It is known to provide an important tactile stimulation which is largely absent in the modern world. The feeling of being touched in a caring, safe and compressive manner bring a person a powerful experience, treats both the body and spirit and reminds that he or she isn't alone in this world.
- History and Technique of the Assisted Hatching Procedure
- The association of American football coaches
- Jewelry for Men Includes Numerous Items.
- Get a Tan Without Going to Beach -- "Sunshine-in" fabrics are the Answer
- If you are ready to make your face healthy, use no makeup, but treat your skin and you will shine with natural beauty
- An Appendectomy is not as Complicated as it Once Was
- Art Of Making Personalized Friendship Gifts
- All of the satchels types can be quite useful
- There are many different fabrics that are made of wool, and in the market you can find different woolens beaver cloth, chinchilla cloth and others
- Shoulder Strap Brands - So Much Comfort, So little Cost
- Erotic massage review details
- Do You Know What A Cup Massage Is and How it Works?
- Erotic massage description: Yoni and Lingam techniques
- Cheap Spa Equipment Exists if you Know Where to Look
- A Spa Definition and Description
- A brief Bikram Yoga Review
- Vibro Massage Information
- Honey Massage Information
- What Is Hydro-Massage Therapy?
- A Yoga Symbols Review - Understanding the Meaning of Asana