Role of massage in treating the spirit
Added: 10/01/2006Massage treatment is an outstanding and significant mean of treating the spirit as well the body. It is known to provide an important tactile stimulation which is largely absent in the modern world. The feeling of being touched in a caring, safe and compressive manner bring a person a powerful experience, treats both the body and spirit and reminds that he or she isn't alone in this world.
- Asian Traditional Jewelry has Great Cultural Value
- Table Tennis Beginning - From Gentlemen's Pastime to International Sport
- Interior Design Isn't Just About Furniture, it's Also About Romanticism
- Guttate psoriasis is a disease characterized by salmon-pink small red drops on skin
- Understanding and Identifying Quality Leather Goods is Important When You Buy Leather Products
- Consider the Nicotine Use Consequences Before You Start Smoking
- Piercing nail accessories - get closer to the ideal beauty
- The Cocaine Drug as an Addictive Stimulant - Easy to Start, Difficult to Quit
- Hypothalamic Disease ? it's Origins, Consequences and Treatment
- Diagnosing Depression - Recognition is the First Step in Treatment
- Erotic massage review details
- Do You Know What A Cup Massage Is and How it Works?
- Erotic massage description: Yoni and Lingam techniques
- Cheap Spa Equipment Exists if you Know Where to Look
- A Spa Definition and Description
- A brief Bikram Yoga Review
- Vibro Massage Information
- Honey Massage Information
- What Is Hydro-Massage Therapy?
- A Yoga Symbols Review - Understanding the Meaning of Asana