Manhunt International as the first male model pageant
Added: 10/01/2006The Manhunt International was the first male model contest. Manhunt International history began in 1987 when Alex Liu came up with an idea to create a contest like that. The man got the idea because at that time there were only female model contests and no contests for men. The pageant was held in Singapore. It got the status of international only in 1993. Since that time the number of the pageant's sponsors and participants is constantly growing.
- Oral Contraception Information - Facts and Myths
- If you are applying powder professionally what you get is full coverage of your skin with a sheer, flawless finish
- Swedish Massage Benefits - Making You feel Good all Over
- The Consequences of Prostatectomy Treatment
- College football teams review - a symbol of America
- Provided you have the necessary waxing supplies, you can easily and effectively perform the waxing procedure at home
- Oily skin care means using water-based remedies and being on a specific protien diet
- Boutique beer to please even the most refined beer gourmets
- What is thermae? Here is a thermae description
- Tumbler and other crockery you may need when travelling
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?