Manhunt International as the first male model pageant
Added: 10/01/2006The Manhunt International was the first male model contest. Manhunt International history began in 1987 when Alex Liu came up with an idea to create a contest like that. The man got the idea because at that time there were only female model contests and no contests for men. The pageant was held in Singapore. It got the status of international only in 1993. Since that time the number of the pageant's sponsors and participants is constantly growing.
- Common data regarding the first childbirth stage
- The Fitness Magazines Types
- Travel Well After Referring to this Travelling Case Review
- The Cotton Factory -- Behind the Cotton
- Low purine diet is the way to reduce the pain of gout symptoms
- Simple Home Remedies Can Cure everything From Puffy Eyes to a Stiff Back
- Coach handbags are the latest fashion on your shoulders
- Binders review - points of making your choice
- The Ancient and Middle Ages - a Period of Rapid Development in Jewelry Design
- Relaxation exercises are very useful to know
- Famous Makeup Artists Names and Their Equally famous Reputations
- Popular Male Latin Pop Singers - Eros Ramazzotti and Ricky Martin
- Who is the Most Talented Female British Pop Singer?
- Holly Bisley and Shannon Long on Australian models list
- Female Latin Pop Singers - A Look at Shakira and Jennifer Lopez Singer
- Miss Bikini World: rules and basic facts about 2005 pageant
- My favorite Female English Pop Singers
- Jang Nara - The Most Famous Female Korean Pop Singer
- Who's the Most Popular Male British Pop Singer?
- Who is the Most Popular Male Korean Pop Singer - Shinhwa or Ahn Jae Wook?