Liposuction risks include blood loss, clots under the skin
Added: 10/01/2006As any other surgery liposuction has its risks. Nevertheless, there is an opinion that this operation is one of the safest. Scars and skin irregularities are among the most frequent side effects that occur after the operation. It is also necessary to mention such effects as bruising, swelling and numbness which are temporary. As for older patients their skin may be not elastic enough to accommodate the missing fat.
- Tina Turner - No Longer a Private Dancer
- Of The Classic Screenwriters, Francis Ford Coppola is Probably the Newest
- Some Interesting Facts About Vitamin C and Immune System
- Interesting Power Yoga Information
- Grace Grimes - one of outstanding fitness models
- The Muscle Fitness Program
- A Variety of Beads Forms Account for the Versatility of Beaded Articles
- Brief chemical peel overview:
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome - PCOS Symptoms and Their Affect on Fertility
- Numerous vegetarian reasons that lead to healthier life
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs