Liposuction risks include blood loss, clots under the skin
Added: 10/01/2006As any other surgery liposuction has its risks. Nevertheless, there is an opinion that this operation is one of the safest. Scars and skin irregularities are among the most frequent side effects that occur after the operation. It is also necessary to mention such effects as bruising, swelling and numbness which are temporary. As for older patients their skin may be not elastic enough to accommodate the missing fat.
- How the sun protection factors work
- The Convenience of Using a Plastic Shopping Bag - Convenient Carriage for Everything You Like
- Micromanipulation benefits and risks overview
- Toddlers Care Information - Important Knowledge for Parents
- A Trio of Popular Woodland Creatures --Alvin and the Chipmunks is Popular all over the World
- Connection between smoking and face wrinkles
- ICEA programs different
- Tote Bag Types Represent Their Owners and Serve Specific Lifestyles
- Learn wash and bleach symbols in order to know how to take care of your clothes
- Spray Booth Tanning and its use in Tanning Booths
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs