International Childbirth Education Association has members all over the world
Added: 10/01/2006International Childbirth Education Association is an international organization which has its own philosophy. The philosophy equals the birth of a baby to the birth of the whole family. ICEA membership is very large. The organization has members in the United States and in 42 other countries. There are no special requirements to the members of the organization. It is just necessary to be an advocate of the family-centered maternity.
- The Friendship Radiosport Games Overview
- Sunless tanning preparation procedure is very important
- Everyone has surely heard about bikinis
- How do female model agencies operate?
- Bradley childbirth method originality
- Ovulation Dysfunction Overview - Know the Symptoms, Know the Solutions
- What can a wrong niacin dosage do for you?
- An Overview of the International Interior Design Association
- Otolaryngology Surgery Subspecialties - Because the Brain and Cranium are Quite Complex
- Fitting bra is an important condition of your feeling of comfort
- False labor difficult to define
- Human Ovulation Process
- The History of Surrogacy and How it Provides a Alternative for Childless Couples
- The Copper T-IUD and its benefits for Women
- What Causes Ejaculatory Dysfunction and How it can be Avoided
- Condom Types - Different Shapes, Sizes and Colors Offer Variety and Excitement
- High amniotic fluid level prevention
- True about water birth risks and complications
- The vasectomy: pros and cons
- Low amniotic fluid level risks and causes