International Childbirth Education Association has members all over the world
Added: 10/01/2006International Childbirth Education Association is an international organization which has its own philosophy. The philosophy equals the birth of a baby to the birth of the whole family. ICEA membership is very large. The organization has members in the United States and in 42 other countries. There are no special requirements to the members of the organization. It is just necessary to be an advocate of the family-centered maternity.
- Get rid of unwanted hair with home electrolysis device
- Facelift procedure technique.
- Paying the tribute to latter 20th century graphic designers
- Various Tanning Lotion Types and How They Can Give You a Sexy, Attractive Body
- Fetal alcohol spectrum disorders make the woman refrain form alcohol consumption
- Total Tanning Means No More Tan Lines!
- Beauty definition can hardly be conclusive
- Intro to Olympic Boxing
- Modern Celebrities Against Smoking
- Makeup artists for sure know a lot about makeup artistry
- False labor difficult to define
- Human Ovulation Process
- The History of Surrogacy and How it Provides a Alternative for Childless Couples
- The Copper T-IUD and its benefits for Women
- What Causes Ejaculatory Dysfunction and How it can be Avoided
- Condom Types - Different Shapes, Sizes and Colors Offer Variety and Excitement
- High amniotic fluid level prevention
- True about water birth risks and complications
- The vasectomy: pros and cons
- Low amniotic fluid level risks and causes