International Childbirth Education Association has members all over the world
Added: 10/01/2006International Childbirth Education Association is an international organization which has its own philosophy. The philosophy equals the birth of a baby to the birth of the whole family. ICEA membership is very large. The organization has members in the United States and in 42 other countries. There are no special requirements to the members of the organization. It is just necessary to be an advocate of the family-centered maternity.
- Pick a Tool Backpack and Never Worry About Losing Your Tools
- The actresses models review telling about women celebrities.
- General IUD Information - So You Know What to Stick Where
- mac lip makeup can literally do wonders
- Adjustable Beds - Not Just For the Elderly!
- What are the clinical supervision systems?
- Renal Diet Recipes That Are Both Tasty and Useful
- Nail Problems - Easily Prevented if Corrected Immediately
- There are many types of Olympus hysteroscopes.
- Cats Claw Herb as a Potential Remedy for AIDS
- False labor difficult to define
- Human Ovulation Process
- The History of Surrogacy and How it Provides a Alternative for Childless Couples
- The Copper T-IUD and its benefits for Women
- What Causes Ejaculatory Dysfunction and How it can be Avoided
- Condom Types - Different Shapes, Sizes and Colors Offer Variety and Excitement
- High amniotic fluid level prevention
- True about water birth risks and complications
- The vasectomy: pros and cons
- Low amniotic fluid level risks and causes