International Childbirth Education Association has members all over the world
Added: 10/01/2006International Childbirth Education Association is an international organization which has its own philosophy. The philosophy equals the birth of a baby to the birth of the whole family. ICEA membership is very large. The organization has members in the United States and in 42 other countries. There are no special requirements to the members of the organization. It is just necessary to be an advocate of the family-centered maternity.
- Your Baby`s Primary Teeth - So Much Joy, So Much Discomfort
- Workaholism ? Good For the Company, Not Good For the Employee
- Michael Moore ? one of the most popular documentary filmmakers
- There are a Variety of Diseases Treated by Cardiac Surgery
- Frederick Mellinger is listed among the best lingerie producers
- ART Procedures can Impact a Couple's Desire to have Children
- Lost in a sea of shampoo products?
- Do you Know What the Pseudo-Addiction Definition is?
- Using makeup brushes makes your eyes expressive and your lips shine with chic brilliance
- How Can You Treat Your Chapped Lips? Avoid Causes of Chapped Lips
- False labor difficult to define
- Human Ovulation Process
- The History of Surrogacy and How it Provides a Alternative for Childless Couples
- The Copper T-IUD and its benefits for Women
- What Causes Ejaculatory Dysfunction and How it can be Avoided
- Condom Types - Different Shapes, Sizes and Colors Offer Variety and Excitement
- High amniotic fluid level prevention
- True about water birth risks and complications
- The vasectomy: pros and cons
- Low amniotic fluid level risks and causes