Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Premature birth information: causes and consequences of premature birth
- Connection between smoking and face wrinkles
- A great number of rosemary recipes have been known for a very long time
- Basic Dieting Danger Signs and How To be Aware of Them
- A Brief Look at Olympic Swimming History
- How to design your personal yoga practice
- Introducing USTA players scale
- Factors of Getting Sunburns - How to Prevent Them and How to Treat Them
- The Purpose of Diabetic Recipes
- Child Cognitive Development - Crucial to a Child's Upbringing
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs