Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Learn About Room Interior Design and Change the Dynamics of Any Room in Your
- The Serious Consequences of Alcohol Withdrawal
- Find out more about Hollywood black males
- Trichologist tasks, dandruff treatment
- After Hair Removal Care - a Pre-requisite for the Health of Your Skin
- Teens and Alcohol -- a bad Combination That is all to Common in Youth
- The most popular novelties of the spa industries and top spa trends
- Acrylic Nail Advantages - Harder, Stronger and Longer Lasting
- Common cold treatment lies in bed rest
- An Authoritative Parenting Style - a Positive Alternative to Authoritarian Parenting
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs