Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Tanning Expo Manufacturers - What they Showcase and What they Promote as a way to get a Better Tan and Skin
- 3d Nail Design - Fashion so Stylish t Jumps Right off Your Nails!
- The Rise and Fall and Rise of European Boy Bands
- Hair treatments work with beautiful hair in a bottle
- The Super-senior Cups
- Prosthodontic Surgery - Who Needs and Who Performs it
- Feng Shui Souvenirs - Impressive and Valuable to Collectors
- Environmental designers work calls for special skills
- Hair Brush Irons Add Volume to Your Hair
- Hugo Boss Pants -- Comfortable, Stylish and Economical
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs