Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Natural Vitamin Supplements Help to Improve the Deficiency of Vitamins in the Body
- Some features of skin clarification and the basic benefits of chemical peels
- A Reiki Description will Give you an Idea of This Healing Technique
- Eyes Optical Illusion Tips - Accenting the Shape and Size of Your Eyes
- Family Vacancies - A Great Help for Your Next Vacation
- Plastic Surgery Fields Are Quite Numerous
- Breast stroke swimming, so fast and so useful
- A Look at International Soccer Confederations
- Implants risks on the way to beauty
- Teeth Clenching Wears Down the Teeth, But Treatment is Possible
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs