Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Designer Salvatore Ferragamo is the most influential footwear designers
- Devices for glucose monitoring are for people who suffer from diabetes
- There are many different resources with oncology description
- Barbie controversies and anorexia nervosa
- Plastic Surgery Fields Are Quite Numerous
- An explanation of the Free and Technical Routine used in Synchronized Swimming
- Food Allergy Managing - Your Health Depends on it!
- Swim technique advices: improve your skills
- Effects of Cocaine are Anything but Positive
- Joining free fitness programs will improve your life
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs