Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Reckless Sport: Ice Swimming Benefits and Risks
- Quartz Crystal Watches are Enjoying Wide-Spread Popularity
- The Variety of Watch Styles Provides a Wide Range of Options
- Spice up your tanning process
- The Muppets Characters Are Well Known Throughout the World
- Essential Equipment and Accessories in Synchronized Swimming
- Shiatsu Treatments - Effective Treatment for Aches and Pains
- Lip service can literally rehabilitate your lips
- Cytomegalovirus information warns about ways of virus transmission
- Natural Health Products in Aromatherapy
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs