Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Positive And Negative Aspects Of Shoes On Sale
- Mobility equipment: medical wheelchairs
- An Explanation of the Different Diamond Certification Types
- Burberry Acessories Include Burberry Bags, Scarves and Wraps
- Fashion Trends -- Manifestations of the Ever-Changing Public Taste
- Breast enhancers aimed at making your bosom perfect and beautiful
- Homemade gift ideas for your loved ones
- World famous supermodels of the trinity
- Skin as the largest human organ has many specific skin functions except simple, covering the body
- Important tips for choosing home spa constructions
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs