Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Pack Your bags - It's Time for a spa vacations review
- Massage tables various
- Food Allergies Types - Unpleasant yet Unavoidable for Some!
- PGD programs are a panacea for families with hereditary diseases
- It is necessary to keep in mind all of the winter hair care tips
- Classic brow lift procedure!
- Japanese Skin Care Products Are Truly Effective
- Black natural hair care has several special nuances
- Do Addictive Foods Really Exist?
- Egg Retrieval Procedure During IVF Intervention
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs