Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- The Importance of the Men's Wallet - Features, Functions and Appearance
- Let the weight loss calculators do you r job
- A Hair Relaxer Review - Good Advice for Curly Hair
- A Soaps Review will Impress you with the Variety Available
- What the Heck is in Those Brownies - A Look at Cannabis Consumption Methods
- Role of epidural anesthesia
- Do you really want to make your skin look like healthy skin?
- Sport and skin tips: essential for healthy life
- Cat Diets are Particular, Especially the Sensitive Skin and Stomach Diet
- Normal Hair Growth - A Result of a balanced Diet and a Little Luck
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs