Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- The Evolution of Swimming From Ancient History to the Present
- Body Implants For the Perfect Figure?
- Soap types ? do not get confused!
- Skin grafting surgery: recommendations and risks
- Tooth Whitening Treatments And Hints
- The Wolff Corporation - a Leading Brand in the Tanning Industry
- Skin burns care depends on the degree and severity of particular burn
- Major auto rallying championships
- Agent provocateur lingerie brand is at the same time appealing and provoking
- Chocoholia Treatment Can Help Break Serious Chocolate Addiction
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs