Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- How to Recognize Soft and Hard Drugs
- Permanent lipliner as modern innovation in the beauty industry
- Peculiarities of role-playing games
- Cher, this is a name that everyone knows
- Today You Can Find A Wide Variety Of Porcelain Souvenirs
- If You Want To Improve Your health, Use The Macrobiotic Diet Recommendations
- Glamour photography rides the covers
- Materinity products: best linen for pregnant and breast-feeding women
- Home Exercise Equipment - Where to Store and How to Use it
- A Review of Popular Male American Soul Musicians
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs