Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Let's try to define the best baby gifts
- Internet Addiction On-Line Help is Needed to Break the ?Surfing Habit?
- Radiation Therapy Application in Medical Treatment
- 3D nail art stickers look simply beautiful
- Technical Merit Standards for Judging and Scoring Olympic Synchronized Swimming
- Contemporary Design Ideas are Easier to Find Than You Think
- The Space-Enlarging Elements and the Illusion of "large"
- Sinus infections relief tips
- History of undergarments is a quite eventful one
- Accreditation Is The Essential Part Of The Appropriate Functioning Of An Educational Organization
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs