Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Common aging changes in skin layers
- Salon Hand Skin Care -- the Best Way to Restore Beauty to Your Hands
- The Spa Diet -- an Efficient Method of Weight Control
- Annie Lennox and the "Eurythmics"
- Tanning Training Institutes Teach Eager Students to Become Skilled Professionals
- When it Comes to Your Child Oral Health is no Laughing Matter
- Composition of sun-protection cosmetic products and the basic sun protector types
- A Model Cars Review Needs to Include Model Buses and Plastic Model Cars
- Cotton Characteristics Impact the Quality and Durability of Clothing
- Patient counsling provided by clinics during the treatment of infertility
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs