Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Interaction of smoking and blood vessels harmful for humans
- The Shocking Truth About Bedroom Mattresses
- The Ideal Diverticulitis Diet Plan Includes Fiber and Lots of Fluids
- Acupuncture schools in modern medicine
- Billings Ovulation Method Principles -- Easy to Follow
- The History of Dental Materials Such as Dental Porcelain Reveals the Evolution of Technology
- The Binge Eating Solution ? Eating Less Not as Easy as it Seems
- Australian Football Players - AFL Players that are found in the Australian Football hall of fame
- Common Dill Weed
- Creativity and Inexpensive Selections can Create Super-Sexy Lingerie Collections for Any Woman
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs