Hair replacement techniques for those who do not want to wear wigs
Added: 10/01/2006Hair replacement techniques are rather popular today. They are the optimal solution for those people who suffer from excessive hair loss. There are different techniques producing quite different effects. If a candidate wants to have rather modest results, the surgeon uses mini micro punch slit strip grafts. If a candidate is eager to have pretty dramatic results, the surgeon uses flaps tissue-expansion and scalp reduction.
- Swissline face cleansers should be a part of your face care routine
- Japanese Eye Care Product -- Stylish, Fashionable and Thoroughly Unique
- Fertility Awareness Methods Overview Provide Some Creative Methods of getting Pregnant
- Cool Gentlemen: Paul Newman and Steve McQueen
- Physical Development of the Child - Monitoring by Parents the Best Strategy
- The usual makeup bags include makeup mirrors, lipsticks or some glosses, eye-shadows, mascara, blushes, eyelash curler, and a lot of other necessities
- The technique for Performing a Successful Arm Amputation
- Child Health Dangers - a Clean Environment Ensures a Healthy Upbringing
- Too Much of a Good Thing: An Overdose of Vitamin D
- The vasectomy: pros and cons
- White spots on teeth, cosmetic defect or serious disease?
- A Benign Tumor - Symptoms and Diagnosis
- Teeth Colors: Yellow Or White
- Breast augmentation after care instructions
- There are Several Carcinoma Types and Each One is Deadly
- Types of Organ Transplant and Their Description
- Types of genital alteration and modification
- The Artificial Rupture of the Amniotic Membrane and What You Should Do if it Happens to You!
- Cancer Stage Grouping - a Better Understanding of the Four Stages of Cancer
- The Incredible History of Dental Equipment and Dental Chairs