Flu or grippe: knocking off the feet disease
Added: 10/01/2006Flu or grippe differs in several ways from the common cold. The disease is caused by flu viruses, which penetrate the immune system of the person and start doing harm to host cells of the human body. There are three categories of flu viruses ensuring the existence of three different flu types we will talk about in this article: type A (the most common), type B and type C.
- Make the right choice of hand creams and lotions
- An Over-view of Dentistry Educational Requirements
- What Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons Learn in School
- India, as well as centuries ago, is the main supplier of silk fabric to the USA and Europe
- Billings Ovulation Method Principles -- Easy to Follow
- Playboy magazine loved as an adult entertainment edition
- A Portable Workspace Review - If You Can't Go to the Office, Bring the Office to You!
- What is the bodymind trauma?
- A Wedding Gift Review - Helping You Select the Gift
- A Variety of Vitamin K Foods Will Put You on the Fast Track to Better Health
- Chest infection affects your lungs
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus as the second most frequent causative agent of urinary tract infections
- Eyelid infections are not serious
- The Sexual Addiction Symptoms
- Dental abscesses may result from poor hygiene
- The Effects And Consequences Of Bulimia
- Chest infections treatment should follow accurate diagnosis
- Types of Psychoactive Drugs and Their Affect on the Human Mind and Body
- Bone infection can develop after fracture
- Startling Facts About Food Addiction - Symptoms and Cures