If you want to have good-looking hands, then cleaning and moistening is not enough. You should carry out hand procedures daily. Regular exercises improve circulation of the blood, and provide skin with sufficient nourishment.
Before beginning gymnastics, you must put your hands above your head, and also do fast circular movements your hands. Then freely put your hands down and relax them. Shake your wrist and hands.
Hand procedures (exercises) Complex 1
1. Compress your hand in a strong fist and then relax, then straighten all of your fingers. Repeat it 10-15 times.
2. Press your palms to each other so that fingers meet and match the same fingers on the other hand. With a springing motion, press and allocate palms one from another. Repeat it 10-15 times.
3. Drum in the air by two hands, starting with a little fingers and finishing by greater fingers. Begin exercise again with little finger, and also repeat it 10-12 times.
4. Put your hands high in the air and make circular movements by fingers to the right and to the left, for one minute.
5. Compress and unbend the fingers of your hands only in averages and in extremities of joints about 10-15 times.
6. Bend strongly downwards and unbend as much as possible upwards your hand in radiocarpal joints. Repeat it 8-10 times.
7. Do a little circular movement in humeral joints forward and backward, gradually accelerating a rhythm. Repeat it 20-30 times.
Hand procedures (exercises) Complex 2
1. Sitting at a table, grip and unclench your hand.
2. Lean on both hands at a table and carry out movements by fingers, similar to movements of playing the piano. Raise each finger individually, as high as it is possible (don't lift off a palm and the other fingers from the surface of the table) and then put your fingers on the table. Repeat the same, but don't hold your fingers on the surface of the table this time, trying strongly to hit with the small pillows of fingers on the table. Repeat it several times.
3. Lean on elbows on the table and make circular movements of your hands, firstly on one side, then - in another.
4. Lean on your elbows and combine hands, press your fingers against each other as hard as you can, pushing away palms. Repeat this exercise several times.
5. Raise your hands upwards and do circular movements above your head.
Hand procedures (exercises) Complex 3
If you want good form for your hands, it is necessary to be daily engaged with small dumbbells, with a 1, 5 kg weight (is a secret of Cindy Crawford).
1. Legs spread to width of shoulders, and are slightly bent in knees. Hands with dumbbells are extended on the sides, and palms are turned forward. Press your elbows to sides and bend hands so that dumbbells are lifted to your shoulders. Repeat it 9 times, then turn hands the other way and make the same 10 times.
2. Hands with dumbbells should be located on the sides; hands are turned toward the body. Move hands to the different sides up to a shoulders level - firstly raise your hands, and then straighten your hands. Repeat it 9 times. Then turn hands forward and raise straight hands 10 times.
3. Hold your hands with the dumbbells under your chin. Move like you are boxing with imaginary opponent (while holding the dumbbells, raise your hands individually up to eye level.
Except for cosmetic methods, hand protection appears with the development of the muscles of your hands.