Cats Claw Herb as a Potential Remedy for AIDS
Added: 10/01/2006Cats claw herb is a plant growing mainly in the upper Amazon regions of Peru, Ecuador, Columbia and other South American countries. It is a high-climbing woody vine with two curved thorns at the base. The thorns resemble the claws of a cat, that's why the plant is called in such a way. The thorns help the vine to climb up trees in the forest. In botany the plant is called Uncaria which means "hook" and plant extract is used for healing purposes.
- Proper Sunburn Treatment Eliminates Pain and Ensures a Quick Recovery
- What You Should Know About Prostatectomy Types of Treatment
- The Curves Fitness Center -- Worldwide Reputation for Helping Women Look Good and Feel Even Better!
- Mega-Popular Pakistani Bands -- Vital Signs and Junoon
- The arthroscopy medical equipment of the highest quality is reachable in the Internet
- Porcelain Bridge And The Process Of Its Application
- Before You Start, Consider a Diet pills Basic Information and Side Effects
- There is Always a Place for Playtex Panties in Your Wardrobe (or Under Your Skirt)
- Sumo championships history
- The World Radiosport Team Championship Overview
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip