Cats Claw Herb as a Potential Remedy for AIDS
Added: 10/01/2006Cats claw herb is a plant growing mainly in the upper Amazon regions of Peru, Ecuador, Columbia and other South American countries. It is a high-climbing woody vine with two curved thorns at the base. The thorns resemble the claws of a cat, that's why the plant is called in such a way. The thorns help the vine to climb up trees in the forest. In botany the plant is called Uncaria which means "hook" and plant extract is used for healing purposes.
- ADHD and School Success - Yes, it is Possible!
- Messenger bag review: all about messenger bags
- United States Infertility Clinics Offer Hope to Couples all Over the World
- The Aerobic Trainer - an Exciting and Satisfying Career!
- Clinique Makeup Techniques Respect the Individual Needs of Every client
- Star anise, namely Illicium verum, is recognized for its pungent aroma and widely used for culinary purposes
- Introduction to Design Types Review
- Hair conditioner functionality can be specialized
- Bodybuilding Basics - the Smart Way to Start on the Road to a New You!
- Hair waxing is an epilation technique that allows obtaining a smooth and clean skin surface with the longest-lasting results
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip