Many organizations donating pulse oxymeters to hospitals
Added: 10/01/2006Pulse oxymeters are extremely important in diagnostic of different health problems and, that is why, hospitals always need such devices. But usually oxymeters are rather complex and cost a lot of money and many hospitals especially in developing countries cannot afford having a needed number or even a single device. Taking into account such a situation, donating pulse oxymeters can help these hospitals. According to Rosa DeLauro Novametrix is one of those manufacturers who help a lot.
- PGD programs are a panacea for families with hereditary diseases
- Types of gambling and types of gamblers
- Modern Contraception - Effective Methods for Birth Control
- Fitness Equipment Manufacturers - Lots of Equipment for a "Healthy" Market
- A Hair Coloring Tools Review - Quality Products Create Long-Lasting Color!
- Introducing USTA players scale
- General advantages of meat substitutes
- Spa Covers -- an Indispensable Spa Accessory
- World chess championship - the present and the past
- The Origins of Cancer and How Modern Medicine is Fighting Back
- The benefits of Calendula oil, which contains active ingredients of marigold flower, are primarily associated with skin care
- The Blackberry leaf, allegedly sacred and extensively used in worship, has now acquired wide medicinal application
- Burdock tea made of the leaves of the plant is one of the best blood purifiers
- The neck treatment and neck diseases
- What herb of grace is used for?
- The numerous parsley benefits
- Physiotherapy treatment ? the latest approaches
- What medical properties of lemon verbena herb are true?
- Common Dill Weed
- Dill Is Good For Many Purposes, Especially Dill Dip