Instant Business Network (IBN) is the groupware application that proposes a complex software solution for the efficient projects managements. This representative of the groupware systems family would help to achieve a dynamic interaction of different elements of your business, communication, coordination, transfer and distributing of the information.
The groupware systems are efficient and allow saving time for everyday business activities in your office. Efficient communications, improvement of the business processes, efficient planning and management for the distributed teams work are the main advantages of the Instant Business Network and other groupware systems.
These systems provide in-time information transfer, secure SSL connection and fast recoupment. At the same time, the groupware systems do not carry any hidden wastes, they are easy for installation and work.
Instant Business Network includes the following components:
- Internet, intranet or extranet portal. External users (clients and company partners) can use it the same way as company workers.
- Corporative messenger for secure communication inside of the company, with clients and partners. This tool also provides the opportunity for safe circling of documents.
- The latest version of Instant Business Network is 3.5. This release implements some new functional features that were not available for groupware systems before.
- The system provides everything that is needed for combined work on the project. It allows forming the project group from different workers, assigning tasks, viewing of the meetings and tasks in calendar. There is opportunity for the calendar management. Instant Business Network provides different views for the works by projects such as list of the tasks, list of the tasks by worker, Ghant chart, day, month, and year.
- Corporative messenger that is available in Instant Business Network differs from the components of this type that are available in similar groupware systems. It allows assigning tasks, conferences and passes messages within 128 SSL encrypting mode. Since information exchange happens through your server, all the information is available only for your company.
- Instant Business Network can publish, link to commission or task Microsoft Office documents. Publishing problems from internal or external users helps controlling the process of their execution.
- Groupware systems users can publish and view the documents in the common documents storage. Documents can be assigned to the projects and access to them could be restricted.
- Instant Business Network includes different reports that show common statistics of the Internet portal and statistics by the projects and separate users.
- IBN can be easy integrated with other groupware systems via the common interfaces and standards on the base of web-services and other protocols. In addition, software developers can use IBN as platform for their own projects.
All these advantages are to safe time, money and specially keep the information within the company to stay with in the company.