Espn motion: "Half Television, Half Internet"
Added: 10/01/2006ESPN (formerly an initialism for the Entertainment and Sports Programming Network) is an American cable television network dedicated to broadcasting sports-related programming 24 hours a day. It was founded by Scott Rasmussen and his father Bill Rasmussen, and launched on September 7, 1979 under the direction of Chet Simmons, who was the network's first President and CEO. The current president, since November 19, 1998, of ESPN is George Bodenheimer. ESPN is available in over 90 million homes in the United States and over 147 countries and territories via ESPN International. The name of the sport company was lengthened to "ESPN Inc." in February 1985. Espn motion is the part of ESPN family of networks from 2003 who also includes espn2, espnews, espn classic, espn deportes, espn 360, espn plus, espn ppv, espn radio, etc.
- The amazing i mate mobile phone
- The danger of computer worm infection
- How To Take Care Of Skin Naturally?
- Effective Online Ads: Simple and Practical Ideas
- Principles of AGP graphics cards
- Two aspects of the brand equity foundation
- Advertising Inculcation and Involving: Two plus Three
- New models of pocket PC
- Online Dating
- Electronic Document Management
- The importance of reputation of company
- Marketing: Creating Customer Value and Satisfaction
- Brand positioning benefits for customer and for b2b markets
- Advantages of transit advertising in the light of its negatives
- Maybelline's story
- The history of Duracell products
- The challenges of the international branding
- Five stages of the Gap clothing creation process
- Several clues on building a brand relationship
- General Electric company business units