It can be said with the certainty that Dell Inc is PC manufacturing and distribution company number one in the world. Moreover, it takes the 25th position among the Fortune 500 companies. This company was founded in 1984 by Michael Dell. Presently, it has up to 70 thousand people on staff with it in many different countries and regions of the world, such as America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa. Dell Inc provides its business and individual consumers with a variety of computing, IT technology and service products. Dell desktop and Dell notebook PC lines are known and used by people all over the world. Dell Inc annual revenues come up to 57 billion of dollars. Such tremendous company's success on Global market is mainly conditioned by Dell's unique approach to PC business. For, Dell Inc is able to provide its clients with relevant, edge-cutting and easy to use computer and IT solutions. It has become possible due to Dell's direct system of distribution. Dell does not work with retailers and this allows the company to learn more about its clients' preferences, needs and challenges. Plus, this significantly cuts down the time, required for delivering Dell PCs.
Among Dell Inc products there are:
- Servers, which allow both Dell's consumer and business clients to successfully run their businesses and to enhance them by acquiring performance rack and tower servers at affordable prices.
- Storage products. Dell Inc offers its consumers Dell/EMC and Dell's PowerVault lines with software and hardware products, created for storing, serving and protecting their data.
- Printing and Imaging Systems. Dell Inc provides its consumers with the wide range of simple consumer photo printers and large high-volume laser jets.
- Workstations. Dell Inc has both the desktop and Dell notebook mobile workstations. They are created for professional users, who work with three-dimensional computer-aided design, digital content creation, geographic information systems, computer animation, software development and financial analysis applications.
- Dell notebook computers. The company offers two Dell notebook computer lines. Those are Latitude and Inspiron line. The first Latitude Dell notebook line is created for meeting Dell's clients business and organizational needs, such as powerful performance, portability, and flexibility. When Inspiron line offers Dell's consumers high-performance computer systems at quite affordable prices.
- Desktop computers. Dell desktop PCs also have two lines: OptiPlex and Dimension. The first one is created for corporate, institutional and small business customers, when the second one would provide excellent solutions for small business and home users.
- Networking Products. Dell manufactures PowerConnect switches, which provide Dell's clients with enterprise-class features and reliability at a low cost.
- Electronics & Accessories Products. The list of such products may include software, monitors, printers, handhelds, notebook accessories, networking and wireless products, memory, digital cameras, projectors and scanners, etc.