All web sites are programs, written with one or several programming languages. Usually, medium size sites take some pages of the programming code. Web sites are distinguished by several conditions.
1. Sites visit - cards. These are private medium size sites, as a rule, some people create it for their entertainment. These sites contain some basic and contact information about the author, a guest book and anything he would like to place there.
2. Corporative sites of the initial, middle and high level. These sites are rather big ones. They are commercial projects that are developed to take high places in the search engines ratings.
3. Internet projects of the initial, middle and high level can be used and developed as an advertisement background for commercial purposes only.
The chances of the medium size sites of appearing in the search engines output may vary. Actually, bigger site content increases these chances. When the site rating is high, then, the clients are able to find it faster. Successful medium size sites are bringing more profits to their owners.
The volume of the text in business site content is important for searching the systems. Profits that could be received from a site depend directly on the number of visitors. The information should be actual, interesting and useful for people. If a site contains about ten pages and its content is not dedicated to the specific questions, then, it would not be in competition for the sites, containing hundreds of the pages. Specialists state that medium size sites should contain not less than fifty html pages to take high positions in the search systems rating.
Actually the site position of the web site in the search system rating is affected by the following factors:
- Volume of the site content, actuality, popularity and a value of the placed information.
- Correct ideology of the site and a quality of the technical implementation. These conditions depend on the professional skills and experience of the web designer.
- A quality and number of the sites, provided by the competitors with similar keywords.
- A technical support of the web site. This is a responsibility of the hosting provider by the most part. Regular availability, stable functioning of all programmed features, fast work of email domains are the most significant details that control the work of the site in the Internet.
There is a fact that meeting all the conditions listed above does not guarantee success by themselves yet. The Internet business has so strong competition that you need also some luck. Projects of the luckiest man will always take higher positions, when other conditions are equal for his competitor. This trend appeared due to the great quantity of the web resources nowadays. Search engines have a strict rule for creating their output, thus, the advertisement should be organized for the maximal efficiency purposes. Knowledge about main principles of the search engines' work is the best condition for the successful making advertisement company in the Internet.