Cellular South offers nationwide coverage on a variety of rate plans, including unlimited calling and free incoming calls. Except nationwide coverage, Cellular South grants a wide range of plan features: basic voice mail (an option to leave you a message, when you are not available to accept a call), conference calling (allows you to add a third party to a two-way call), call forwarding (permits you to forward your calls to another phone number), call waiting (gives you a possibility to answer another incoming call, while on a call), unlimited nationwide test messaging - enhanced, premium and basic, nationwide long distance, unlimited night and weekends, etc.
Cellular South also provides a great variety of Plans that can satisfy the calling needs of any customer.
Choosing a plan may be a difficult task. Realising that, Cellular South presents some easy to follow rules, in order to help its customers:
1. Decide where you will use your phone.
· Flat Rate Unlimited, Free Incoming, Family Share and Anytime plans are the best for calling in a customer's local coverage area;
· Nationwide plans suit those customers, who travel a lot.
2. Define what you do more: call or answer.
· Those, who receive calls more than they make, should think about purchasing Cellular South Free Incoming 300 plan. It offers unlimited free incoming calls and three hundred outgoing minutes in a customer's local coverage area.
· Those, who make calls more than receive, should check out Flat Rate Unlimited Calling and Anytime Minutes plans for use in their local coverage area. Those, who are always on the road, will be satisfied with the Cellular South's Nationwide plan as the company offers the best nationwide coverage.
3. Define where you call.
· If a customer's work and the majority of his/her family and friends are in one area then he/she should choose between Flat Rate Unlimited Calling, Anytime Minutes or Free Incoming Calls.
· Those, who have friends across the country, may add Nationwide Long Distance minutes for calling people, who live outside of their local coverage area.
· Providing the best nationwide coverage, Cellular South also offers its Nationwide calling plans that enable the company's customers to use from three hundred up to three thousand minutes each month for calling anywhere in the U.S., Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
4. Define how many minutes you think you need each month.
· Those customers, whose life is centred mostly in the area where they live with an occasional travel, should try the following plans, offered by Cellular South: Flat Rate Unlimited Calling; seven hundred Anytime Minutes, Free Incoming Calls with three hundred outgoing minutes, ten Anytime Minutes with the Family Share plan.
· Those customers, who travel regularly or call outside of their area, should think about going nationwide by choosing one of Cellular South's nationwide plans with minutes, ranging from three hundred to three thousand.
"Regardless of your calling plan, your Cellular South phone works when and where you need it. When you take the road (the sky or the rails), take your phone with you. Cellular South gives you wireless without worry."