An annual report is an advanced visiting card of a company, which is intended for the stockholders, business partners, and also for the prospective customers. Developing the annual reports for the leading world banks has already become the usual form of business corporative communications. So that, now any reliable bank or a huge corporation is
obliged to create the special report concerning their activity and future plans for presenting it at the stockholders' meetings. That's why the banks usually try to create an annual report as beautiful as it is possible.
The presentation of the information about the enterprise's activity and the skill to attract the customers are one of the most significant conditions for joining the international level of development. It should be pointed out, that a lot of attention is paid to create a good company's image. So that, an annual report has a huge impact on the customer's opinion and that's why its development process has to include the following steps:
1) the development of conception for an annual report or booklet;
2) placing the photos of production complexes, personnel and etc;
3) writing the report's text, taking into account the specificity of the enterprise's activity and future plans;
4) creating several versions of the original-models of a report;
5) publishing an annual report in accordance with the international quality standards.
Today, each representative of the world business pays his attention to this serious tool and the leading design companies.
An electronic report model of the corporative management has been created for the reason to simplify presenting the information about the the corporative management practice to the companies, which want to improve their reporting systems and it is also intended for being included in the annual report. It was developed on the basis of the annual report patterns of the greatest companies. The point is that, there is no a single standard, accepted for the corporative management reports either by the information content or their structure.
For the issuers this electronic model of annual report presents the following opportunities:
1) It allows to economize on the time, which is usually spent on developing an annual report, because of the usage of the standard phrases, the certain annual report design tips, structuring the data and etc.;
2) to keep the information in the electronic formats;
3) to improve the corporative management system.
So that, the main question is: how does this model work?
In order to simplify the creating process of an annual report, concerning the corporative management, the following methods are applied in the electronic model:
1) The information is structured by the sections and subsections, each of them contains the separated questions (titles) and the information which has to be described. It helps a customer to write the contents of his corporative management report.
2) The special list of the standard phrases is added to some subsections - they are presented by some text templates, which can be loaded from the report's subsection and used for making the necessary changes.
3) Some parts information for the report can be loaded from the other company's reports that helps to avid entering the same data.
In addition, all report's information is saved at MS Excel files which are very convenient for a user. It contains the sections and subsections, the navigations from the section to section are performed by pressing the buttons that allows to avoid scrolling a huge document.